My Twilight Part 10

My Twilight Part 10

~~~~Hey guys sorry I'm such a slow writer. :( I have been VERY busy lately, and I just didn't have enough time to write anything. I hope you will forgive me DX.

Okay, so remember last thing that happened: Bella discovered she had feelings for Edward, and he kissed her next to the dumpsters (lol).~~~~

Chapter 14

I couldn't believe what just happened. What I allowed to happen. As Edward led me back into the dinning room by his hand, I couldn't help the shots of adrenaline I felt from his touch.

As we approached the table, Alice bounced up in down in her chair as she saw our fingers locked together.

"YAY!!!!!" Alice screamed, causing the whole room to look in our direction. She jumped up and hugged both me and Edward.

"I saw this was going to happen." She whispered in my ear before winking and dashing back to her seat. Me and Edward followed her, sitting side by side. We were so close, I felt the electricity running through my hands and through my body. I'd never felt this sensation before, and when it got stronger, I got a little scared.

The sensation got even stronger, and with each passing moment it grew. It didn't hurt, not at all, but it scared me because it felt like it was coming from my heart: my dead broken heart.

The last time I felt this I was human, and sickly in love with..... him.

"Bella." My head shot up and met Jasper's eyes. He looked panicked. I cleared my throat before answering.

"Yes?" I shook my head trying to rid the panic that was rising in my chest.

"Why are you so afraid and panicked?" He asked concerned. His words hit me like a wrecking ball. I forgot he could sense my emotions. I took a deep breath. What could I tell him? I told all of them the man who turned me was a father figure. How could I begin to explain how I really felt towards him, what I'm feeling at this moment.

"For one, I don't like that people are still looking at us thanks to Alice, and also I think people are starting to notice that we aren't eating." I looked at the food in front of me, cold and untouched.

"She's right we need to leave." Edward stated. His voice sent a shiver down my spine.

"Wait! Were not leaving until all of you promise that we will play truth or dare more when we get home." Emmett stated. He cracked his knuckles as if daring anyone to say no.

Everyone nodded there head, and we all left. I was walking to Alice's car when I felt a hand grabbed my arm. I slung around and hissed at the person's face. I was confronted with Edward's shocked expression. All signs of my anger vanished and that tingling in my body returned.

"I'm sorry I startled you. Would you like to ride in my car?" He asked, his face was only inches from mine. I could feel his warm breath slide against my cheek. All I could do was nod, all the clear thoughts in my mind became jumbled. As we climbed in his car, I noticed how he gently closed his door and softly tampered with his radio. This car must be important to him. I looked at my feet. My shoes were leaving dirt and scuff marks all over his clean white carpet. I had never felt so misplaced in my life.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. I didn't even think about what I was saying it just came out.

"For what? You've done nothing wrong." He looked at me his face masked in confusion.

"It's just..." I didn't even think about what I was saying as the words rushed out. "I'm sorry I intruded on your family and took up space in your home. I'm sorry I've lied to you time and time again. I'm sorry I've killed too many people to count. I'm sorry I lied about my past. I'm sorry that I ruined your date today by making Tanya mad. I'm sorry I lied to Jasper about why I was scared. I'm sorry I ruined Esme's chair by having one of my stupid anger flashes. I'm sorry I ran out into the dumpsters after singing about you. I'm sorry that I don't really like Rosalie. I'm sorry I can't control my mind and emotions when I'm around you. I'm sorry I fell for you, which was a stupid mistake because you've already got Tanya. I'm sorry I left scuff marks and dirt all over your perfectly clean car. And most of all, I'm sorry I got all of you guys involved with me. By me doing that, I risked all of your lives." I looked at my feet. It all rushed out, and I couldn't control the sob that escaped my lips. I broke down, sobs racking my whole chest. I wished the tears to come, but they couldn't. I barely noticed the car pulling to the side of the road. If I hadn't been a vampire, I wouldn't have noticed his arms wrapping me around the waist.

Edward pulled me onto his lap and cradled me as the sobs slowly subsided. I looked up to see Edward had a goofy grin on his face.

"What?" I croaked out.

"You. You make me happy. Tanya isn't anything to me other than an annoying friend. I'm falling for you too. I don't care what mistakes you've made or are making." I could see in his eyes he meant every word he said. "Bella." He brushed a lock of my hair out of my face. "I think I'm falling for you."

~~~~~~~~~comment and vote~~~~~~~~~~