Chapter 37

Ja'far was getting restless every sweat that slid from his temple to cheeks, and Sharrkan and Masrur gave up on finding a way out. No matter how many times Pisti blew her small golden whistle, no animal nor creature came to release them. Yamraiah prayed until her prayers soared, but no result. 

Kougyoku ran across the field, in attempt to release Sindria's generals, and as she unlocks the secret room just beneath the center of the field, she spoke, or rather shout in panic. "Go! Get out of here!" Her voice seemed as if she was about to bail out tears, and shoving her arm signaling their release. 

"We will repay you, Kougyoku-hime." Ja'far spoke, releasing his daggers into a sturdy structure. "Thank you." 

The princess nodded, anxious. "You don't have to. Saving Sinbad and my friends are enough for an expression of gratitude." 

"But where will we find Sinbad? We can't go on to the Reim empire without him." Sharrkan held his sword tight, eyes piercing in rage. 

Kougyoku's confidence sunk, but before she could speak another word, a familiar voice came from behind. 

"Wait, you guys!" Judal screeched, running as fast as he could, as if he was escaping something.

Ja'far sneered. "Judal. What do you wan't now?" 

"Shut it, workaholic bastard." Sneered back Judal. "Look. I don't know what happened after, but Gyokuen arrived at Reim and I got caught. " 

Before he could continue explaining in such a calm way it was unbelievable, servants of Gyokuen chased the Dark Oracle, and created a dome in a blink of an eye made out of ice, blocking the guards. 

 "I'm not exactly sure, but Chie got caught, too. I'm unsure about that. But Mai..." 

His eyes narrowed, stopping to think, but he couldn't remember. 

"Where was she?" He mumbled--

"Are you saying that Mai suddenly disappeared?!" Kougyoku thrashed, raging in worry. The princess took her in a few years ago. She was like a sister to her-- and to be taken away again just like Alibaba-- 

"No, it's not like that!" Judal shook his head. "She wasn't in the scene where it happened. Perhaps she wasn't there. Look, Kougyoku, she'll be fine." 

It was a surprise how calm and 'mature' Judal was, even Ja'far was shocked. Kougyoku nodded, and stood upright and confident once more. 

"We'll go to Reim! We still don't know where Sinbad is, but we can do this without him! Pisti-san, call out on an animal we can ride on, and on wards to Reim!" 

After she declares, she turned to Judal. "You'll stay here. You're probably banned there anyway." 

Judal shrugs with a smirk, and turns to the servants that were basically trying to crack open the block of ice surrounding them like an igloo. "I'll take care of things here." He declared. 

Kougyoku nods, finally giving him a heartwarming smile. "I've never seen you so... out of character before." "Woooow~" Judal moaned sarcastically, the princess laughing. "You should enjoy moments like these you know?" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sinbad and Yunan were making their way to the Reim empire, which will take more than a week to get there without Sinbad and his power. Sinbad had forced himself to travel to Reim even when he wasn't fully regenerated, and maybe a few aching backs and parts from falling over Yunan. Yunan, luckily, hadn't gained any serious injuries. 

"So Sin," Yunan started, tucking his staff nearer to him. "You got yourself a wife yet?" 

"I told you, I don't really wan't a wife for some reason? As much as I enjoyed ladies playing with me during festivals and how much i flirted with Serendine before," He chuckled, placing his arms at the back of his neck. "I prefer probably dying single, ahaha." (WHICH HE DID OMG SORRY FOR THAT SPOILER THO) 

Yunan sighed, sightly disappointed. "Somehow even if I'm basically immortal, I'll have a wife even sooner than you." 

Sinbad punched Yunan's arm playfully, Yunan tilting back with a laugh. "Yeah right. I have better looks than you." The magi angled his head cockily. "Then why don't you have a wife? At least a girlfriend? Or do you prefer the other gender?" 

"I'm going to beat you up after this, since you're 'basically immortal' anyway." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what are you planning to do, Sheba-san?" Scheherazade narrowed her blonde brows, however, not looking over the younger student in disguise. She was gazing over a large window, which had a breath taking sight. 

"If things go as well as planned, and Gyokuen is not aware," She faced the Magi with seriousness. "I will take in place for Mai when the ritual is performed." 

"And the ritual?" 

Mai bit her lip. "The ritual will be performed when I'm captured, and the ritual will be turning me into Al Thamen to serve Gyokuen to make her plans go smoothly and swifter with me, Sheba, by her side." 

Scheherazade felt her jaw drop and her eyes tense every second she tuhgt about what was going to happen. "I can't let that happen. She said calmly. 

"It will happen, but I have a plan." Sheba then  assured, smiling with confidence, the magi's tension lessening down. "I have lived this long enough, correct?" 

"I will sacrifice myself for Mai." 

"Mai?" The girl raised a brow.

Sheba then released her last and final warm smile.

"The sibling of my dear Aladdin."