Chapter 5

"OI!! DONT JUST STAND THERE AND MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL!!" Judal screeched as I stared at him shooting the creatures coming from the crystal red tip of his wand. I couldnt do anything, I couldnt fight, and if I did, I would get in trouble, and he'd get mad at me more.

I tried to ignore his words, and continued to rush over where I think the way would be. After the few monsters were slayed, me and Judal continue to rush up the spiral like stairway, Judal couldnt wait for me to finish this dungeon. How long has he been doing this? I asked deep in my mind.

Once we reach the top, I was too tired of running up the stairs, and asked Judal for a break shortly.

"Judal, cant we atleast rest for a while?" I asked, hands leaning completely over my knees.

"No! This is the top floor, Zagan should be here."

I start to proceed, but my legs-- my legs wont cooperate, and started to fall over Judal. I ended up on top of him again, legs strained from walking up, Judal groaning and complaining as he rubs his head in the pain. "S-Sorry!!" "Whatever, maggot! Step away!!"

"Ara, ara~ You two look like a nice couple." A shrill low voice echoed through thew dungeon halls, turning my head and failed to follow where it came from.

"We are not a couple! Disgusting." Judal blurted out his tongue. "Dont call yourself that. I don't think 'disgusting suits you. More like, super ugly." I rolled my eyes, and pushed each other apart. "what did you say?" "I said you are super duper ugly!! I hope your braids tangle!!!"

"Oi, were not here to fight, are we?" The djinn closed his eyes, revealing himself. A giant blue stature stood in front of us, glaring down at us. "My name is Zagan, the djinn of Loyalty and Purity. Controlling the eight affinity of magic, Life. Now, who shall I crown king or queen?" Zagan looked over us eyes sliding across each other.

"Oh~? This is interesting."

"What do you mean?" Judal raised his eyebrows, ticked off. He wanted to go home fast, judging from his eyes.

"What is your purpose here?" "Isn't it obvious?" Judal put his hands in his waist, raising his voice at the blue figure. "Choose her and be her djinn?"

"I cannot, my magi." He said. "She is a magi. Who am I supposed to crown, as I can only crown pure human."