Chapter 27

As the magic seemed to sprawl out from the mother's magic into the ground where the sex (THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SIX BUT I DIDNT EDIT THAT ONE OUT IT'S FUNNY AF AHAHA) stood, Alibaba and Morgiana dropped down the round knees first, scratching their heads in pain. 

Hakuryuu and Chie fell down to the ground, eyes spinning and getting really dizzy. 

Mai stared in terror as she watched the four crumble down the ground. "What's going on!?"

The mother laughed sickly. "That's how my magic works. My magic lets you see your past, and then hypnotize you until you are mine! Hahahaha!!" 

Mai turned around to see Aladdin, eyes shaking and sweat rolling down his forehead. Then, the blue haired boy turned. 

"We have to save them before it's too late!" Aladdin shot suddenly, staring deep into Mai's eyes. 

"H-How is it not affecting us?" Asked Mai. 

"There's no time for that. I'll explain later." Aladdin said as the pink haired nodded.

----------------------------------

"I saw it! Everything that happened in my past..." Morgiana whispered to the three, Alibaba one of them who was barely getting on his feet. "Me too." Alibaba added. 

"That's how the spell works." Aladdin said. "It doesn't affect both of us because were protected by the rukh. But we have no time for this! We have to save Chie and Hakuryuu!" 

The three nodded, following Aladdin as he casted his magic, while Mai as a Magi stood behind and watched the blue haired do his destiny. Mai wished she was under the woman's spell instead so she could know what happened to her. 

----------------------------------

"Chie-san!" 

Hakuyuu raced up to Chie, who just recently gained her consciousness a few minutes later. 

T-the Kou empire? what am I doing here? 

"Chie-san!" 

no, this wasn't the usual Kou empire she knew before she joined Mai. This wasn't the Kou empire Kouen currently leads. 

This empire she stepped on darted a century ago. 

"Chie-san!" Hakuyuu, the price, called the third time, reaching out for the white mage's shoulders. 

Only to be flicked away by the shock that rushed through the spine. 

The look on the prince's face was painful. 

Chie snapped. What has she done? "H-Hakuyuu-san..." 

"N-no. Sorry, I wasn't supposed to infer your space or something, haha." He said, a bit hurt as he looked away rubbing his nape shyly. 

It was devastating, seeing him like this. But what was even more weirder is what she was doing here. A hallucination, perhaps? A dream?

Right. She knew. She was under that wicked witch's spell. how would she get out of here without corrupting herself? Without turning her rukh to black, even. 

Despite the things she have been through, Chie's feelings when it came to these were immensely fragile. 

"S-sorry about that. I was getting a bit lost in my thoughts." 

"A-anyway, I wonder when will it snow again?"

Hakuyuu's gaze drained all of Chie's worries and doubts away. She was slowly becoming a part of this illusion, unaware. 

It was as if she didn't want to leave and break the gaze off. 

"Sorry, that was--"

"Romantic." Chie said, smiling at the price with eager passion. 

Hakuyuu blushed ten times redder. 

That was it. The time when  finally, Chie had everything to say, forgetting every fact that he was already burnt by the fire-- Chie forgot all of that nonsense. What mattered that the mage, the lonely, heartless mage, was there beside her one true love again...

-------------------------

Chie gasped, wheezing for air only to find herself back in the cement cave. 

"Chie!!" The four gasped of joy as they reached their selves to hug her. 

But unfortunately, Chie wasn't feeling the same way. What happened to Hakuyuu?