Chapter 32

A loud crashing noise came from behind the scene.

Blocks of cement were thrashed around as the white magician unleashes her magic to the scarred man, both floating in the sky. 

Chie threw her golden rod as wind spun around viciously at Hakuryuu, sending him back with pressure. Hakuryuu gnarled as he charged Chie head on, the two of them tumbling down into the hard cement.

Mai and Alibaba rushed towards the scene, preventing the two to fight--

But Chie pushed herself down to the ground with her wind and raised her up to the sky gracefully, the impact of the breeze sending the two barely on their stead feet, while Hakuryuu performed his full dark djiin equip, his eyes vicious and lust for death, raised himself to the sky. 

Hakuryuu banged his spear on Chie's wand, again, and again, until the wand was no longer in the mage's palms. 

As Chie fell down the sky powerless, Hakuryuu charged as he aimed his sharp spear towards the mage's stomach--

Chie swung her left foot, kicking Hakuryuu right to his neck, shafting slightly as he soared in pain.

Her hand swung until her palms touched the body of her wand, using her wind to bounce her back into place as she watched the prince fell down the sky.

Mai ran to Hakuryuu before Alibaba could react. 

Chie charged Hakuryuu as she let herself fall down the sky head-first. 

"Sharrar." 

"Har-Har."

"Dhoruf."

Chie flicked her wand, a small ball of compressed power right in the tip of her glowing wand. 

"Gyokuen needs you no longer. I wont let you kill her that easily." 

With the drop of the wand, immense power released from the sphere, aiming towards Hakuryuu, who was cowering in fear and aggression-- 

"Stop!!!--" 

Chie watched her eyes bawled out as Mai was struck by the magic she performed, the one that was designated to the scarred prince. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chie lay down the wooden floor, covering her eyes with exasperation.

Mai was greatly injured, and suffered down into a deep coma-- the impact reached her nerves, causing her to fall. Chie wasn't supposed to feel any pity-- to be frank, she wasn't. 

Guilt rushed through her spine as she tries to breathe in and out in an even calm pace. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks have passed, and Chie woke up to the sound of crashing waves and a familiar scent and presence of great magic. 

She ran up to the deck, seeing Aladdin gawking at the sight. "Chie-san!! Come over here!" 

Chie ran slowly beside Aladdin, as her eyes stuck on the portrait of the scenery. "Wow." She mumbled. 

"Were finally in Magnoshuttat!!!!!!!"