Chapter 8

Flashback (19 years old)

"Come horse riding with me?" I asked Loki.

It was a few days until Odin was going to pick who was going to be the new king of Asgard. Loki had been keeping to himself a lot and trying to find ways to get his father to see that he was worthy for the crown. My hood covered my head.We were walking around, my arm looped through his.

"I would love to Amara. But I can't." he said.

"Come on! You been doing nothing but trying to get ideas to persuade your father.This is the only free day I get off of training! After that I probably won't see you for a while!"

"Sure you will! I'll see you with my mother." he said.

"Loki we'll see each other not make conversation."

"I'm sorry, I promise I'll make it up to you."

I un loop my arm from his and stop walking. Loki gives me a confused look.

"Yeah, alright." I said.

I turned around and went to go but Loki grabbed my arm.

"Amara please, don't walk away." Loki said.

I turned my head to the side to look at him and when my eye met his I turned my head back around.

"Look at me." He said.

I keep my head looking straight. Loki pulled me onto his chest. I could feel the cold metal of his armor pressed against my back.

"Please don't be upset, love. I promise I'll make it up to you. In the way I know you like best." Loki whispered in my ear.

I shivered as his cold lips kissed my neck, then my shoulder.

"Stop, before someone sees." I said.

"I don't care."

"If your father were to see us right now I will be I trouble and so will you. Not even Frigga can save us."

Loki started nipping at my shoulder and I leaned my head back. He turned me around and pushed me up against the wall, continuing his kisses and started nipping my neck. I held back a moan. I heard footsteps coming far ahead. I grabbed my dagger and flipped us around, holding the dagger to his throat. Loki raised an eyebrow.

"Ah, Loki! Amara!" Odin said walking up to us.

I pulled away from Loki and bowed my head towards Odin.

"Alfather. It's a beautiful day is it not?"

"I agree. Forgive me but,is my son giving you any problems?"

I stood up throwing a glance towards Loki before looking back at Odin.

"He was just testing my temper, seeing if he could crack open my emotions as always." I said.

Odin sent Loki a disapproving.

"My son, leave her alone. How about you go train with your brother."

"Actually I was about to ask Amara if she wanted to train with me." Loki said.

Odin and Loki both looked at me.

"I...guess I can spear a few seconds for the young prince of Asgard." I said.

"Alright! Off you go! Loki I must speak to you and your brother before dinner." Odin said.

"Yes father." Loki said.

We both bowed as Odin nods his head and leaves. When he's out of site I punch Loki hard in the shoulder.

"Hey!" He said.

"We could have been caught because of you!" I said.

"But we weren't." he said.

"We would have been if I didn't stop you."

I started walking away.

"Where are you going?" Loki asked.

"To see your mother, since I know you would rather spend your time kissing up to your father than actually training with me." I said.