Chapter 7

AmaraP.O.V.

I made it down to the dungeon and walked until I saw Frigga inside a cage talking to the one person I didn't want to see.I moved out of the way as the guards lead the new prisoners to their cells.

"Odin continues to bring me new friends. How thoughtful." I heard Loki say.

"The books I sent do they not interest you?" I heard Frigga ask.

"Is that how I'm to wile away eternity,reading?"

"I've done everything in my power to make you comfortable Loki." She said.

"Have you? Does Odin share your concern? Does Thor? It must be so inconvenient them asking after me day and night."

"You know full well it was your actions that brought you here."

"My actions?"

I moved behind a wall as Loki walked over to the window looking out. I peered my head out.

"I was nearly giving truth to the lie I've been fed my entire life, that I was born to be a king."

"A king? a true king admits his faults. What of the lives you took on earth?"

"A mere handful compared to the amount that Odin has taken his self."

I stepped out from the wall. Loki had his back towards me.

"Your father-"

"HE'S NOT MY FATHER!" Loki yelled.

There was a pause.

"Then am I not your mother?" Frigga asked.

Me and Frigga both waited to hear his reply.

"Your not." he said almost in a whisper.

I looked at Frigga and she glanced at me,her eyes glossy as she holds back her tears. She looks back at Loki and gives him a small smile.

"Always so perceptive about everyone but yourself." she said.

She stepped up and held out her hand. a Loki looked down and closed his eyes, balling his fist before opening his eyes and went to put his hand on top of hers, but his hands went straight through. Frigga started to disappear and gave her son one last sad look before she was gone. A hologram. I started to walk away when a voice stopped me.

"Hello Amara."

I turned around to see him looking at me.

"Still hiding behind your hood I see." he said.

I stood there not saying a word. Loki smirked at me.

"What? After all this time since we last saw each other you have nothing to say to me?" he asked.

I walked up to the cage as Loki brought his head down to my level. If the golden wall wasn't there our noses could be touching.

"What is there to say?" I asked.

Loki frowned. I backed up and walked away.

"There is a lot that has to be said, Amara. And you know it!" I heard Loki say before I left the dungeon.