Forever My Mate

Chapter 1

************************************

"I do," I said, looking at Luke while holding his hands and wiped my eyes. 

"You may now kiss the bride," the priest said. Luke smiled and kissed me on the lips. 

I closed my eyes and kissed back, wanting this moment to last forever. He finally broke the kiss and we heard clapping and cheering. 

Luke held my hand as he kissed my cheek and whispered "I love you." 

We smiled and walked down the isle hand in hand. The reception started off slow, Delilah was running around mumbling up a storm and making everybody adore her. We put her in a blood red dress, which is her favorite color.

All of a sudden Thomas stood up and tapped his fork against his wine glass. "Attention everybody. I'd like to make a speech for the newly weds!" he said. "now I'm not much to talk and when I do it's not normally good," he started making everybody laugh "but all I have to say about these two is good things. The moment Luke introduced Sky to the pack I knew that they were in love. I could just tell by the way he kept looking at her and how he couldn't take his eyes off of her. They've been through rough times and rough patches that would normally tear couples apart but instead they worked it out. They are the most dedicated couple I've ever seen. And I'm glad they worked out, they are so perfect for each other. It makes me happy seeing them on their wedding day," he said as my eyes watered and everybody clapped. 

"oh baby, what's wrong?" Luke said kissing my cheek. 

"I'm just so happy to have you forever," I said dabbing at my eyes. 

"So where did you decide our honey moon?" I asked. 

"its a surprise, baby. I said that," he smirked and kissed my lips. 

"Now it's time for the newly weds first dance as husband and wife," my mom announced. 

Luke took my hand and led me to the dance floor. He placed his hands around my waist as the song 'Goodnight Moon' started playing. 

"I'm so happy angel," Luke whispered to me while holding me close and dancing. 

"Good," I said and rested my head on his shoulder. Luke looked stunning, his tuxedo made me not want to take my eyes off of him. My dress was gorgeous, it was tight fitting with a floral design on the top. 

He hummed along to the song and sang softly when it got to the chorus. "goodnight moon and goodnight you when you're all that i think about. all that i dream about. how'd i ever breathe without a goodnight kiss from goodnight you," he sang softly to me. 

My hands tangled into his hair and I kissed his cheek. We kept dancing making everybody smile. My heart just melted for Luke, and now it can do that forever. 

When the song was over Luke picked me up and kissed my lips. The roar of chatter continued and someone shouted over the crowd "save that for later!" 

Me and Luke chuckled and he set me down. "Sky! Time to cut the cake!" my mom yelled and me and Luke walked over to the cake. The cake was a traditional cake but with a twist. It was white with the bride and groom on top but it had vampires and red frosting on it as well. 

Me and Luke both laughed as he cupped my hand around the knife and cut through it. We took the first piece and looked at each other "I do," Luke whispered. 

"I do," I whispered and kissed him. I smiled and smudged cake on his face. 

"oh it's on!" he said and smashed his lips onto mine getting cake on my face. While kissing me he brought his hand up and smeared frosting on my face. I broke the kiss and he poked frosting on my nose. 

I smiled and he wiped his hands off then proceeded to hug me. "Sky, I really do love you. I'm glad you're mine," he said kissing my cheek. 

I smiled, looked him in the eyes, and put a big chunk of cake on his face. He smiled and cleaned his glasses off. Everybody got a piece of cake and the chatter continued. 

My mom handed me my phone "I got a few pictures," she said and smiled. I unlocked it and saw our first kiss as husband and wife, I saw us with Delilah, then I saw us kissing while covered in cake. 

"Thank you mom," I said and hugged her and as Delilah ran over and attached herself to my leg. 

"mommy! mommy! cake?" she said. 

I smiled and picked her up "yes Del, you can have a small piece of cake," she smiled and licked the frosting off my cheek. 

I smiled and cut her a small piece of cake "tanks mommy," she said and ran away. 

I smiled and Luke hugged me from behind "are you ready for tonight baby?" He whispered sexually in my ear. 

"Depends, what are we going to be doing?" I asked and kissed his cheek. He handed me a towel so I could wipe the cake off my face. After the reception was over we headed back to our house and got changed into casual cloths. 

"so. honeymoon?" I asked wrapping my arms around his waist. 

"we're going to a resort baby," he said while turning around and kissing my lips. 

"i love you boo, for forever," i said smiling after he broke the kiss. 

"i love you too angel" he said and grabbed his bag "lets go baby.'" i grabbed my bag then held his hand. 

"lets go sweetheart," i said pecking his cheek. we walked outside and flew to the resort which looked astonishing from the outside. 

"Luke! its amazing!" i said while he kissed me passionately on the lips. 

"lets get inside baby," he said while biting his lip. 

I nodded as he led me inside. "reservation for Barren," he said to the lady at the desk. 

"yes you two are in the room at the top floor," she said handing me the keys. 

Luke smiled and picked me up bridal style while carying me to our room. He set me down so he could unlock the room then he picked me back up and carried me inside. He kissed me while droping me on the bed. 

"i love you so much," he said in between kisses. "Lets uh," he stuttered while eyeing me.

************************************

YAY WEDDING DAY :D andddd the first chapter

~Jackie xoxo