But, I got feelings for my old bestfriend. She was like my girlfriend, we ain't never went out... but that's what it seemed like. I guess she don't wanna talk to me nomore cause I'm in a gang or some. She gon' always have a special place in my heart, and I know ima have a place in hers too. She don't even know, I most definately would change my player ways for her. She short too, like 5'0. I'm like 5'7, but we can work that out.

Now we at school, I'm bout to go chill with my niggas and wait. For? I don't even know.

**********

Jazmins POV

I'm at school now, waiting for my friend. She always come late, but she live closer to this school then I do.

Its been like 15 minutes and D, my nickname for Danielle, not even here yet. I'm about to text her.

[I<3U]: d , where u at ?

No reply.

[I<3U]: D , WHERE U AT ?

Still no reply. Fuck it. I guess I'm going in this school by myself. I started walking towards the school until I saw Michael and his crew. Dammit. Michael was so damn sexy, but he got something going on in his life. He try to be all "G'd" up and shit, but he really not. I can see through his ass like a window. I mean, we was bestfriends.

Once I got to his lil crew, I tried to keep from making direct contact with them. I could feel Michaels eyes on me, his eyes were hazelish. They were so sexy, and his smile was perfect.

"Damn, lil mama thick."

I hate when people call me out of my name. Do I need a fucking name tag for them. So I turned around, and they all were giving this nigga who said that "dap."

"Excuse me?"

He laughed. I don't see nothing funny. "You heard me lil mama."

"My names Jazmin you fucking dickhead. Get it? Got it? Good, stick with it." When I left, all I heard was them oohing, that made me smile.

I headed to the front office for my locker # and my schedule. My locker # was 236. That's right next to the doors to leave this school. So, I'm good. I went to my locker to put all my crap in there. I couldn't even open my locker.

"Stupid locker, why don't you open?" I mumbled to myself. Then I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Having touble?" I looked down and saw all the tattoos, it was obviously Michael. I smirked a little, only because it felt right being like this. But he not off the hook like that. How he gonna try and talk to me after 8 years? Smh.

"Boy, move out my damn way." I said, pushing him out of my way.

"Why you be flexin' girl?"

( flexing - acting fake, putting on a front, etc. )

"I'm not flexing, how you supposed to act like you don't know me, then try and start talking to me? Get the fuck outta here."

"Man, whateva Jazmin. You be trippin' foreal."

And with that, Michael left. He tripping, got me fucked up for one of his sidechicks. Well, I'm not one of them, and he really need to learn that.

When I finally got to class, it looked like they started 1 hr. ago. I walked in and all eyes were on me.

"Its nice of you to join us Ms. Smith. Take a seat next to Mr. Stevenson back there."

Oh great.