Chapter Seventy-Nine

copyright

(Louis – 32)

"Please don't cry, Lou," Niall whimpered, tears streaming down his own cheeks.

Louis caressed the cheek of the baby in his arms. "She's just so cute. This is amazing. I never thought this would happen to us."

"Okay, don't get your tears over my daughter!" Niall joked. The Omega took his daughter back and set her beside her brother in the nest of blankets Niall had made on the floor beside the bed. Niall was going to set the babies in the cribs installed in Louis' room, but Louis had immediately rejected the idea, because he didn't want another scent except his own and his Alpha's getting all over the babies things. Niall didn't take it to heart, knowing exactly what Louis was getting at.

"I'm sorry I couldn't come around to your home, instead of having you and the babies tramp over here," Louis apologised.

"Please don't apologise, Lou, you're bed-ridden," Niall scolded, lying down beside Louis and scooting up close to him.

"I can't wait until these babies are out off me," Louis whined, kneading his stomach and shifting on the bed, groaning in pain when his sore joints and muscles protested.

"You're at thirty-two weeks, right? So, you'll be popping out those babies soon."

"I'm so excited to have my babies here and in my arms," Louis smiled.

Right on que, one of the twins started crying on the floor and immediately the other twin started bawling as well. Niall heaved himself up from the bed again, and moaned, "The novelty quickly wears away, don't be saying anything too soon."