Chapter Thirty-Seven *MATURE*

copyright

(Niall – eleven weeks pregnant)

"I'm bored, Marcy," Louis whined, poking Marcel's arm again, leaning against the Alpha on the sofa.

The triplet finally had a day off from work and was the only Alpha home, but he wasn't giving Louis any attention.

Marcel looked up from his book to the pouting boy. "What would you like to do, princess? Read a book?"

Louis scoffed and flung himself across the sofa dramatically when the Alpha looked back to the text. "Don't you think I've already tried that? I'm bored," he pouted, stretching out so his feet kicked the book, Marcel scowling as he held it out of reach of the dainty toes and soles.

"Would you like to go out for a run?" Marcel asked, folding the book and putting it to the side, knowing he couldn't stay annoyed at Louis for long, rubbing the Omega's thick thighs, which he absolutely adored.

"I'm too lazy."

"A run in wolf form I meant. Get all of that pent up energy out of you," Marcel scoffed.

"We could do that another way," Louis whispered with a smirk.

It took Marcel a moment to realise what Louis was insinuating, the blush rising to his cheeks. He pouted and shoved Louis' feet off him, standing up and reaching out a hand to his Mate.

***

Considering the lazy mood Louis was in, he decided that he didn't want to run in his wolf form, preferring to just leisurely walk, occasionally giving the yipping Alpha prancing around him glares.

However, he lost it when Marcel took a nip at him, catching some of his fur in his muzzle. He turned to the bigger specimen with a wolfish smirk. Marcel gave him a questioning look, but he reacted too late, Louis already having pounced on him and forcing him to the ground.

That was what started the little wrestling match of tumbles and nips and playful growls. However, it escalated unexpectedly when suddenly Marcel was sprawled over Louis' back and holding him down.

Marcel didn't realise the position they were in until Louis looked over his shoulder at him, suddenly Marcel's eyes turned red. They didn't need to make a noise, already in mutual agreement about what was going to happen.

Marcel stepped away whilst Louis raised himself to all four paws and didn't approach until the Omega looked over his shoulder again and gave a slight nod. Louis moved his tail to the side when Marcel was standing directly behind him. He watched as Marcel dropped his head, hearing him take an inhale of Louis' core scent, his wet nose rubbing against his leaking hole.

Louis whined, triggering Marcel to forget about any foreplay and getting straight to business. Marcel mounted him and thrust deep in the same moment, Louis' head falling between his front legs, which were trying to keep him up but were shaking. He could hear Marcel's deep, breathy pants in his ear and it made him whine.

When his front legs finally collapsed with the hard force of Marcel's thrusts, the Alpha's front legs caught on the indents of his hips, holding him up at the most perfect angle.

It wasn't long until Louis came across his furry stomach with a whine and whimper, deflating under Marcel, the muscular Alpha legs the only things holding him up, with the feel of an expanding knot pulling at his slicked rim. Marcel followed soon after, snatching the loose skin at the back of Louis' neck between his jaws and growling whilst he thrust deep, making sure his knot was definitely inside his Mate.

Louis collapsed, Marcel falling on top of him. The Alpha, coming back to his senses, released his jaws and tried to pick himself up a bit, but he couldn't do it in wolf form. The couple communicated through a series of whines and yelps, which no one else would know the meaning of, and were able to change at exactly the same time back into their human forms. Louis was pretty pleased with that detail, because wolf cocks were at least twice the size of the human's and he certainly didn't want to know what that would feel like.

"Sorry," Marcel rasped, kissing the teeth indents he had left behind on the back of his Omega's neck.

"It doesn't even hurt," Louis promised, stretching out and manoeuvring, with the help of Marcel, onto his side.

Marcel happily buried his face in Louis' neck, sniffing up his little Mate's scent like it was the only thing keeping him alive. He didn't think much about the little hint of change in Louis' scent.

Nor did he think about the firm pudge clasped under his hands on Louis' stomach, the Alpha keeping his Omega close as he pumped him full of cum, hips jutting forward slightly.

"Well, you certainly got rid of all of that pent up energy in me," Louis panted sleepily, leaning his head against Marcel's.

Marcel laughed quietly and he couldn't help giving a kiss to Louis' jaw.

{sّΕ�