Chapter Twelve

Okay, this is the chapter where my inhibitions disappear! From this chapter onwards, it gets...frisky, shall we say? The next chapter, all I can say is wow! If you read 'Selectively Mute' you'll get a bit of a shock with this book!

Anyway, I realised that I hadn't actually given Marcel glasses or Harry tattoos, so I've went back and included all that in the relevant chapters! Sorry for that, it was just I could see it in my head but didn't think anything about it!

copyright

The following day, Louis slapped away Edward's hands.

"I need new clothes," he demanded. "Clothes that are my size and meant for me."

"I don't think you need new clothes, pint-size," Edward replied, cuddling up beside Louis again and placing his hand back on Louis' bare thigh.

"I can't keep going around just in your shirts and boxers." He picked up Edward's hand and set it on his own knee.

"I disagree."

Louis sighed and stood, walking over to the other sofa and plopping down in Marcel's lap, pushing up his glasses with a kiss on the nose endearingly. "You agree with me, right, Marcel? Marcy?"

Marcel sighed. "Even though I do love seeing you in our clothes, I have to agree. You have to wear your own clothes, princess."

"Marcel – " Edward began to protest, but Louis ignored him.

"Thank you, Marcel," Louis smiled, pecking the Alpha's cheek and ghosting a thumb over his lips.

"Some conditions, though, kitten," Harry interjected, stepping into the living-room and sitting beside Marcel and Louis.

"Yes, Harry?"

"We get to take you out tonight, in your new clothes."

"Like, a date?" Louis whispered.

"Yes, kitten."

"I'd love that, thank you," the Omega whispered, reaching over to hug Harry.

"Anything for you, my kitten."

***

"I can put this back," Louis immediately said when he saw the price at the till. "I don't need this," he said, picking up random articles of clothing off the pile.

He turned around to replace it on the rack, but he was stopped by three Alphas.

"You're having it, princess," Marcel admonished, taking the shirt from Louis' hands and placing it back in the pile.

"And these are being added."

Louis looked up at Edward curiously, who placed some clothes on top of the pile.

When Louis turned his head to see what Edward had added to the high total, he gasped and reached out for the silky, lacy panties. But, Edward grabbed his hands, holding them at his sides.

"Can't wait to see you in them, pint-size. Saw you eyeing them and knew you were too embarrassed to ask," he whispered into the blushing Omega's ear, stepping up close behind the boy.

Louis gasped and looked anywhere except at the grinning cashier. He watched as Harry handed over his credit card and he scurried around the triplets to hide behind Marcel. Marcel, feeling sorry for the Omega but secretly glad that Edward had added the undergarments to the pile, knowing he was too shy to do so himself, placed his hands behind his back so Louis could lace their hands together.

Louis was still holding onto his hands when the group walked out of the store, blushing madly.