Some Stupid Jerk

hey guys, I'm obsessed with this plot, so I felt like updating again!!!!!

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN.

thx so much!

Chapter 1

6 years later...

Since then, I've been modeling. I've been in numerous commercials, flyers etc... And I this source of income is way more reliable then my previous.

"SAAAAAAM!" called Jake.

"Yes?"

"It's Leanne." he called back running in with the phone, I was sitting inside his office, browsing the internet. Leanne was my manager and she was amazing. I usually had a job every two weeks or so which would rake in about $200 each time, which I would pay Leanne 25%, and Jake 10%, just for letting me hang around at My Treasures and take my phone calls. Then my food cost which would cost about $20+ every week. With the extra I would usually buy some new essentials. Like a new toothbrush, some new socks etc...

"Thanks, Jake." I took the phone and said, "Hey, Leanne. Got any new jobs for me?"

"Tots, hun. Actually I have 3 jobs for you. You are getting well known, girl and soon you should give me a raise for what I do for you!!!" she joked.

"Oh sure, Leanne, you know I've got eons and eons to throw away." I teased.

"Hahaha! Well, I've got one for you for Kmart-"

"Gross...."

"I don't think you have a choice, my dear. So, Kmart, Sears-"

"Ugh, no thanks."

"Yes thanks and the last one which you'll get a kick out of is..... Build-a-Bear." she said.

"Are you freakin' kidding me??? What does stupid Build-a-Bear want with a model!!!" I shrieked into the phone.

"I seriously don't know hun. I'm sorry. But, Build-a-Bear is giving you $450, if you want it..."

"What??? Did you say $450???? Oh my god! That's amazing thanks soooooooooooooo much, Leanne. You're the best!!!"

"Oh you're welcome."

"Thank you!!!! So, are they commercials, ads, flyers or what?"

"Well, Kmart is a commercial, Sears is a flyer and Build-a-Bear is a 2 min long commercial."

"OMG, that is a loooooooooooooooonnnnnng commercial."

"Yup, but you get $450!!!"

"True."

"When's the first shoot?"

"Um......" I heard her clicking into her keyboard. "Sears is first, its on the uh... 5th. Then Kmart on the 7th. And last.... Build-a-Bear is on the 12th."

"Okay.... and today's the 2nd?"

"Ya..... oh I'll make an itenary for you and send it to your email, 'kay?" she said.

"Ya, sure. Thanks again, Leanne."

"Your welcome hun. You know that its just my job to do this for you."

"Bye."

"Bye." I heard the click on the other end and took that as a signal for me to hang up too. I put the phone down and hastily typed in gmail to check my email and see if Leanne had that itenary she promised yet.

(14) Inbox

I clicked the Inbox button and saw that most of the emails were of some random companies telling me to buy this and that. Ugh I hate those. I deleted 10 emails just from the random companies and saw that three of them were facebook notifications. It said, Jake Greenfield has commented on your photo. Tia Sumer has accepted your friend request and Hattie Presley has commented on your status. Ugh, delete, delete and delete. The last one was from Leanne with my itenary. I opened it.

hi hun, here's your itenary like I promised.

Feb 5th

Sears

at 4532 Birchtale Rd. (Birchtale Mall)

2:00 pm.

Be there at 1:30.

Feb 7th

Kmart

at 31 Laker Dr.(Laker Plaza) 

4:00 pm

Be there at 3:30.

Feb 12th

Build-a-Bear

at 990 Ian Ct.

10:00 am.

Be there at 8:45.

I know, I know it's really early to be there, but the manager told me personally that there will be like 500 people auditioning and if you want to get out of there fast you better be there early.

What the hell??? Why would so many people want to be in a Build-a-Bear commercial... I guess the money can be the only reason why.

I signed out of my account and got off the computer.

"JAAAKEEEE!!!" I called.

"Yes?"

"I'm going to the mall!!"

"Okay!! Be careful, Sam!" Jake was always super over-protective of me and when I asked him why he would always say, because he thought of me as his adorable younger sister. Bleh! Adorable, my butt! I could kick his ass if I wanted to!

"Ya ya.. Sure." I walked out the door and strode to the mall. I walked inside and headed to the food court to buy myself a cappacino.

In line for Tim Hortons, this guy walked up to me and pinched my ass. I swiveled around and punched his face, quickly using my fast reflexes. He fell down and I kneed him in the groin while saying, "That's what you get, slut!" And strode away from him. While I left, I saw his name tag. He worked at ManchuWok and his name was Drake. What the hell, I thought. What is wrong with people these days. Ugh, I'll come back later and get my capp.

What a stupid jerk.

I walked around the mall, stopping and random shops that I could never afford, like Hollister, American Eagle.... *sigh* I wish I could afford that.

An hour after the incident with Drake, I got bored of shopping and headed back to the food court. On my way there, I passed Journey's and saw stupid Drake AGAIN. I guess he had another break and went shopping, but that's not the weird part. The weird part is, he winked with his black eye at me and smirked.

Oh that little ****!!! How dare he!!! I left the mall in such a rushed hurry that I bumped into someone and guess who it was?

Well...... hehe... you're right and I kicked him where the sun don't shine so hard he doubled over in pain.

Ugh, what a jerk.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 hey guys

srry this was such a boring chappie but, Drake is suuuuuure an important person!!! hehe

anyways, pic on side is of him... he plays Cato in the hunger games!!!

*drool*

anyways, the real reason for this is..

my bff has a wattpad account and her stories r amazing!!

if u hav time check her out!

her username is lazypotato21 and she has 3 books!

Love at Two Sights, He's the Only One and Forever Yours!

check them out!