I'm a Model Living on the Streets

hey guys, this is my new book. if u haven't yet checked out my other books, please do!

VOTE,COMMENT, FAN!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

Samantha's POV

My life isn't perfect. Hell no, it isn't. I'm not one of those picture-perfect girls, that's super nice, smart and pretty. I'm one of those "pick-a-fight-and-I'll- beat-the-crap-out-of-you" girls. Plus I'm a model.

My earliest memories, were of me fighting, so uh, you get the point.

"Hi everyone, I"m going to be your teacher, Ms. Thompson."

"Hi, Ms. Thompson." everyone said in unison.

 "Hi guys, so...we're going to introduce ourselves, starting from you." She pointed at the girl on her right.

"I'm Jessica." she said timidly.

"Chase, and I LOVE CARS AND VIDEO GAMES, AND ACTION FIGURES AND..."

"I'm Veronica, but you can call me Ronny." the girl said primly. Ugh, a popular girl. Bleh.

"I'm Trent."

"You can call me Sam." I said.

"Um, SAMATHA sweetie," Ms. Thompson said. "you're name isn't Sam." she said, exasperated.  I always introduced myself as Sam, why was she questioning me?

"I PREFER to be called, Sam, Ms. Thompson." I said seething.

"NO you are Samathan and that's FINAL!" she screamed. I glared at her the best my 6-year-old self could and decided I couldn't take it anymore.

"OH MY GOD! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PICK ON ME??? THAT GIRL VERONICA, CALLED HERSELF RONNY," I pointed at the girl for good measure. "SO DAMN YOU. ARE YOU PICKING ON ME, CAUSE I HAVE NO HOME? NO PARENTS? I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF DAMN WELL AND YOU KNOW IT!!!" I shouted. I punched her in the face knocking her out cold and walked out the door.

The next day, I got expelled.

No big deal, I told myself. NO big deal. But inside, I was so angry with myself.

Wow, Sam way to make a good first impession!

I walkd to the little alleway that I usually sleep in and sat down on the old mattress, I usually slept on. I would buy an new one, but I don't have the money or time to. I need to find a job, I thought. I can't get all my money from stealing and selling, but what can a six year old do by herself that doesn't involve age restrictions?

I can enter competitions, like pagents and stuff. Although I ca't dance or sing. Or play an instrument, act or draw.

Hmm.... oh I know, I can be a model! All I need is: beauty. I pulled out the cracked mirror, I kept in a box behind the mattress, I looked at myself. Not bad, I thought to myself. Blonde hair, green eyes. About 4'5". Okay, I thought to myself. Let's do it!

 I walked to the store, where I most traded and sold my stuff. It was called My Treasures. I trusted that plave te most, and was quite well-known for my aggresive and direct eprsonality. As I walked in, and hear the familiar bells chime above my head, I strode in and slapped my small hand on the desk. The teenage boy that stood there was exactly the person I wanted to see.

"Hey Sam, girl I thought you died!" he chuckled. " I haven't seen you since the summer, girl. I never thought you'd be gone that long. So.. got any goods to sell?" he chimed,eager for some business.

"Naw, sorry Jake." I teased. " I just wanted to see if I could borrow your computer. I haven't anything to sell lately. I've been busy." I said, not bothering to explain the whole story. I was busy, but that was because I was registering for school and stuff. I didn't want to explain the full story, I was going in, and out of there. I didn't have much time. I glanced at the clock: 6:37.

"Oh that's okay." he looked disapointed. "Follow me."  he led me to a little office, with a desk and chair. "Knock yourself out. "

I walked to the computer and clicked on Internet Explorer. I went to Google and typed in modeling agencies in Marietta, Georgia. The closest one was Babes 'n Beaus. I quickly closed the window, ran out the office, quickly said "Thank you!" to Jake and left.

"Hi." I said to the lady at the counter at Babes 'n Beaus. "Um... can I sign up for this agency?"

"Sure, hun." she drawled in a Southern accent. "Name?"

"Uh, Sam... Samatha."

"Last name?"

"MacIntosh." She typed into the keyboard, her fingers flying across the keyboard. Wow, I thought, how is that even possible???

"Okay hun. How old are you?

"I'm six." She tapped into her keyboard.

"Uh your, phone number?"

"Uh, 770- 453-1094." I said giving the My Treasures phone number.

"Okie-dokey. We'll call you within 48 hours. Thank you, bye."

"Bye, have a nice day."

"Okay, well... you too.

I exited the building and started walking home.

 As I walked home,  I was wondering why wasn't the lady questioning me about how I was all alone??? I had this whole speech planned out.

She would say," Where are your parents?"

I would say, "Oh they're in the car waiting for me."

"Why aren't they here with you, honey?"

"They want me to learn to be independant."

"Oh, well, you should tell them that its dangerous for such a pretty girl to be talking to strangers. "

"Uh huh," I would say. " I'll tell them that."

" Okay then, see you later. Have a safe trip home!"

"Okay thanks, have a nice day." 

I would leave, and she would mumble, so cute and such goooood manners. 

I ran back to the little alleyway and settled off to sleep feeling contented and happy with myself. Ahh, I thought to myself, a new source of income. No more stealing and re-selling. I can model, which takes no intelligence at all. None at all. 

pic on the side is Sam!!!

she's played by Elle Fanning!