Chapter Eleven - Relived

Paralyzed - 11

Relived

Hey guys! So I had a few wattpad friends ask me to write more Jason and December fun. No hate. Usually I ignore these kind of requests but I thought maybe a revived friendship may do wonders. So maybe they will be friends once again soon...Also, I really loved writing this chapter!

:) hope you like it and please comment, vote, fan, subscribe and share ideas! :)

(I apologize in advance, this chapter is very emotional. It'll probably make your head spin with all the things finding out...and by the way, once I'm done with the story completely. I'm going to edit it. Lol I know, I'm an editor this should be perfect and all. But know that it's easier for me to go and see the mistake twice to finally let it process. Just the way my wind works Hahah)

PS still sorry about my stupid writers block. But I think it's finally moving leaving...maybe.

Anyways...

Enjoy...

DECEMBER'S POINT OF VIEW

"No." I shook my head as I stared up at the hoop high up above me.

"Scared?" Asked Jason sarcastically.

I chuckled. "Nope." I gripped the basketball in my palms and jumped up. I released the ball giving it a slight shove. It made a strange sound as it ran through the net. Burn. "Your turn." I said sweetly with pride dripping in my words.

Jason rolled his eyes and snatched the ball off the ground. He held it against his chest for a second and was about to shoot when his mothers voice distracted us both, "Boo!" He shot and it missed far off from the net. I burst out laughing.

He turned around and stared at his mom as if saying, really? She laughed. "Thank you, Mrs Hayes!" I smiled and shot another ball and it made a perfect shot. I laughed like a demon and I'm sure I creeped out Jason. He stared at me to let me know I was acting like a child. I stopped and frowned. "What?" I snapped.

He suddenly broke out into a fit of laughter. I crossed my arms. "It's not that funny. I just beat your butt, and your laughing." I said bored.

He shoot his head and swallowed his laughter. "Behind you." I turned and saw nothing. I raises my eyebrows and began searching off in the distance. Nothing. I turned back around only to find Jason running for his life down the street. I groaned and ran after him. Why the heck was he running?! "June 15th 2006, Today I met a really cute guy! His name is Adam Parks." Jason yelled to me behind him. I gaped. How did he...?

"Jason! Give me my diary back! If you turn that page... so help me... I will rip you to shreds!" I yelled gaining speed on him.

That only made it worse. He flipped it over four pages as he turned a sharp corner. Just great! "June 19th! Jason and I-" He paused when he noticed exactly what I had written. He stopped instantly and turned to look at me. "December..."

"The past is the past. Enough talking about it. Now will you please hand me my diary back?" I said as tears threatened to spill. I managed to push them back once he closed the brown old ripped up journal.

I twisted back and walked calmly towards the house. "You really cared about me? That was about a year before I ditched...Uh you really thought of me as a role model?" He asked hesitant.

That caused a single tear to fall from my right eye. I laughed. "Yep. I thought of you as everything to look up to."

"And you thought, forever?"

I wiped the tear away with my sleeve. "I was just fourteen. Yes I thought you and I would be best friends for good. Turned out 'forever' was one more year." I said with full bitter.