Chapter Seven - Storm in My Sunshine

Paralyzed - 7

Storm in Sunshine

Decided this chapter be all in Dylan's POV. :) Thank you for reading! Please vote, comment, fan and subscribe!

I love you all so much for taking your time to read! :)

Enjoy...

DYLAN'S POINT OF VIEW

"I'm sorry to say but you're gonna have to wait."

"Yes, sir." I said slightly disappointed. But at least he hasn't shot me. I came here earlier to December's house. My first thoughts of her father were, 'Oh my gosh, He's huge!'. He had big muscles and dark skin. He looked to be twenty-two but was actually forty-six. He didn't look like December at all which was odd. I learned that December's mom died when in labor. Having Felicia, December's sister.

He said he doesn't know what happened to Felicia. Which caused me to feel pity for him and his daughters. It only made me feel more sad and guilty. December needed someone soft, caring, gentle yet rough, a good listener and just a wonderful handsome man. Only the best.

After thinking about it, I realized something I hadn't thought of.

Soft, check.

Caring, check.

Gentle, check.

Tough, check.

Listener, check.

December needed Jason and it was so obvious. But was I gonna let that happen? Nope.

Looking around the room, my eyes caught a small red picture frame. Jason and December looked straight back at me in the photo, full of smiles. These same smiles I was going to swipe right off.

I was almost inhuman.

I stood up and December's dad did as well. We shook hands and I walked towards the front door. I exited the home and was soon walking back to my house.

A wet drop of salt water suddenly hit my cheek so I looked up. Minutes later, it was pouring and I was still on my way home. With all the thoughts I gained today spinning in my head like a tornado. I knew deep down I was going to regret what I was planning on doing. Hurting a pure young woman. She was already excepted into many colleges and from what her father says, she has her whole life planned out. I was the storm to ruin the sunshine.

I chuckled wondering what December would say if I told her that. Probably something along the lines of, stop feeling sorry for yourself. Something like that. I wonder why there was a picture of young December and Jason in her house. I know she said they used to be friends sort of but it looked as though there was much more. A shine in each corner of their eyes. Like they had no worries in the world and it was sweet.

I feel like a monster. Even though it's clear whatever they had ended years ago without any of my doing. Slowly I was figuring out that girl. Who she was, where she came from, how she acts and much more. Each time learning something about her, I'd be burdening myself with loads of guilt. I mean come on, who am I to do that to such wonderful people?

And what about December's mom and sister? That has to hurt her. Felicia may be dead or could be off somewhere all cold and alone. Imagine having that always at mind and easy to worry about. I can just see her. I think he said she was eleven or twelve. So a young girl. What was weird was that the second he said her name, I actually got a picture flash into my brain.

I imagine black dark hair, dark chocolate brown eyes and dark skin. She has scratches and bruises all over her. She has purple surrounding her eyes due to such cold weather. Her clothes are torn to shreds but she somehow managed to keep womanly features hidden. I see her not crying but shouting. Screaming in agony over and over again. "Never!" She exclaims loudly. She is fighting in an abandoned alleyway. Someone keeps dragging her towards them but she kicks and fights as hard as she can.

It scares me that this might be her now. Who knows. Her mother I'm positive looked like December. Because where else would December get her long brown hair and glowing white skin. It wasn't pale but a slight tan. No where near how Mr Knight looked. He looked exactly like Usher which I guess is pretty good considering his age.

Moments later, I had just reached the corner and entrance to my neighborhood. Why didn't I take my truck? Well, I didn't know it was going to rain all of a sudden and I thought I needed the exercise.

Once I was almost at my house. I knew something was seriously wrong. My stomach was turning and I thought I was going to throw up. I could hear thunder gaining on me and I saw all the dogs that lived here bark and scurry to their homes. Was a bad storm coming?

That's when the worst started happening. The wind started to stir in a huge circle surrounding me and I could feel my feet actually lift from the ground for a split second. In that moment, I was thinking this was completely impossible. I landed back down on the ground and tried to run. But it was useless. The closer I got to the side of this circle of speeding wind, I was thrown back to the ground. I tried to see through it but it was too thick. It sounded like a train coming. Coming to crush me.

When I thought I was positive I was going to die I just dropped to the ground. I curled my legs up against my chest and buried my head into my arms. I looked so vulnerable and probably very weak. My hair whipped furiously around with the wind. Then it was dropped and I was met with silence suddenly. The wind disappeared and the only voice heard was a heel. Literally. Click-clack. Click-clack.

I looked up desperate and saw a young girl walking slowly to me. I immediately jumped up but was knocked off when I realized my legs were practically numb. She had black hair, black eyes, pale white skin but it was a bit purple all over. Her lips held an angry frown and her eyes glared shamelessly at me. She obviously didn't like the sight of me.

I was terrified when she didn't stop walking towards me.

You are ugly, you are pathetic, You are a burden, you ruin everything, everyone hates you, why do you even try to fit in, all those girls are just using you, oh so you're so perfect when really you're disgusting, why don't you kill yourself, if you don't...I will.

A deep girls voice said in my mind. I gaped as I realized she had thought that towards me. Then it was starting to become an even worse nightmare.

She halted suddenly and pulled out a gun from the inside of her boot. She then laughed and aimed it for my head. For the first time I stopped and begged.

God, if you're real... please help me!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! Please vote, comment, fan and subscribe!

Love ya guys!

- Jesse