Chapter Four - Jason Hayes

Paralyzed - Chapter Four

Jason Hayes

WARNING: The Point of View's will change from December, to Jason, then back to December.

SECOND WARNING: This chapter is longer than usual.

THIRD WARNING: Please Comment or I won't be able to upload!!!!

Also, A sneak peak of a story I'm working on at the bottom of this chapter. Please check it out :)

Now, enjoy...

DECEMBER'S POINT OF VIEW

Bang! "Ow..." I moaned as I kicked the wall I had run into. Stupid...Stupid wall!

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bunk bed this morning." I heard a sarcastic remark on my anger.

I turned and glared at Jason. Stupid idiot. Ignoring the fact he had remembered the oh so magical bunk bed we had, I spoke up. "Oh shut up. I've been partying and working my butt off all weekend!" I snapped and shoved his chest.

He hit the wall with a soft, THUD! "Well aren't you just charming? And what do you mean by partying? Aren't you like, religious?" He asked.

"Yes I am religious. By partying I mean dancing and singing. Dylan asked me to join his band, so I accepted." I said smiling to myself.

"Are you going to that thing tonight? Everyones going." He asked.

I shrugged. "I will if you go."

"Good. See you there, December."

"See ya!" I called after him as he strode towards his first class. That's when realization hit me like a rock. Jason and I actually had a normal conversation. And I told him I would go...only if he went. That implies I wanted to see him. Oh my goodness. All I can do now, is hope he didn't catch that!

<<<At The Christmas Bash>>>

JASON'S POINT OF VIEW

Staring at an old photograph of December and I, I began to smile. We were ten years old. Covered in cake, egg, batter and so much more. I'm sure you've already guessed we had a food fight. I shifted from left to right on my feet. "Stop that Jason! Ugh you know how much this means to me!" Mom snapped at me.

I looked up and realized where I was. The dinner party. Almost everyone was here from my school. "Yes ma'am." I smiled and turned towards the large group of people. I don't even know why we're here exactly. I really don't want to see that man right now. I grabbed some fancy drink and brought it to my lips. I furrowed my eyebrows at the strange bitter taste. I looked down to see what I was drinking.

My eyes widened and I spit it out back into the cup. What in the world, Was I drinking blood?! I grossed out and handed the cup to some stranger. (It was wine. Lol) "Thanks." I heard them say behind me. Enjoy your poison then, I thought.

I nodded to myself and walked over to some juice bar. "Anyway, so Fredrick started flirting with me. And I was like, You're married! Then he was like, So? Then I slapped him. Shows you how awful men can be." An annoying pompous voice reached my ears. I side glanced and looked at the woman gossiping to her friends. They only talked about things that truly didn't matter.

I glanced around when immediately my eyes met brown curls. My eyes traveled down to her slightly exposed back. It wasn't like I was a freak or anything. I just couldn't help but notice the tattoo that read, CPM. Certainly not December's uncials. But I knew it was December. Did she get the tattoo while she was gone?

I approached her cautiously. But when I heard her talking, I stopped and turned my back to her. Pretending like I was looking on my phone so I could hear her conversation. "Don't you dare tell anyone I'm here. I snuck out because I wanted to see someone here tonight." December said.