Happy cannot fathom how I feel

The next morning

Camila's POV

"No, get away!" I scream out, running through the brush of the dense forest. "Lauren!"

"Camila! Help! Camila!" Lauren's voice echoes through the forest. I run in the direction from where I hear her voice coming from. My legs burn as I past bushels and twigs, not caring that they're scratching my bare legs.

"Lauren! I'm coming" I see her being dragged by a dark shadow. It turns back and snickers evilly "I told you Camilla. No one can or will love you" Lauren screams and extends her arm out.

"Camz help me" her tears run down her cheeks as the shadow nears the edge of a cliff. The dark figure laughs wickedly and then throws her off the cliff.

"NOOOOO" I run to the edge and look over. "Camz help me!" I see Lauren holding onto a dead root sticking out of the cliff.

"Lo! Give me your hand" I reach out for her, my vision blurs as tears well up in my eyes.
She extends her arm and reaches for me, our fingers nearly touching. But the root begins to crumble.

"Ahh Camz. Quickly help me!" She reaches out further in one last attempt. As I go to grab her hand I see it. Him. He appears behind Lauren, his sinister smile haunts me as he grips her shoulders and then...

"Ahhhhhhhhh..." Lauren falls, hurling down into the depths of the dark abyss "NOOOOOO" I scream out, my voice breaking as I watch her disappear.

"Your turn!" Is the last thing I hear before I'm sent flying into the deep darkness "Ahhhhhh......"

"....ahhhhhh" I bolt upwards, the blanket falling down to my waist. My breathing still rapid as my heartbeats fast. "Just a scary dream" I quickly dart my eyes around the dimly lit room. The angry glowing red numbers of the alarm clock taunt me '7:27am'. I look beside me and I release a sigh of relief.

Her black hair is a mess and covers half her face. Her nose poking through the strands of her hair. Her arms lay beside under her pillow as her body rises and fall with every breath. My heart rate slows as I touch her shoulder, the warmth of her body comforting me. The panic of my nightmare starts to die down.

I close my eyes and lie back down and instantly feel a cold squishiness between my legs. My eyes go wide as I feel the clamminess rub against my thighs 'ohh no please no'. I throw the blankets off and the worst thoughts possible were true.

A dark spot adorns the sheets. My vision goes cloudy as tears well up "noo...no..no...no" I start to panic. I get out of the bed and quickly run, hiding in the Rapunzel tower in the princess room.

"Stupid Camila. Stupid, how do you wet the bed. And leak through a diaper" the tears start falling "stupid, stupid dupid dupid camie" I start sobbing, hiding further in the corner. Not caring that my pants are cold and sticking to me. 'You always mess everything up'

Lauren's POV

"Mmm Yes" I mumble out. Her once chocolate eyes now turned a darker shade, as she stares deeply into mine

"Mhm Lo. So that's what you will say from now on" her eyes flicker down to my lips for a brief second, before they return to their original position. She smirks causing me to gulp

"Ye-yes Camila" I stutter out, causing her to cock her eyebrow. She pushes me back, so I'm laying on my back.holding my arms above my head as she straddles my waist. She leans down and I feel her breath on my neck. The hairs on my neck stand as a warm feeling spreads throughout my body

"That's daddy to you" she whispered, looking back into my eyes. "Yes da.." I couldn't finish my sentence as I feel a pair of lips on mine 'holy shit she's kissing me now' she puts her hand around my head and deepens the kiss.