Dead end corner surprises

Lauren's POV

It's been two whole weeks since I found Camila in that alleyway, and it's been the best two weeks of my life. Having someone to look after just makes me so happy.

"Looooooooooloooooooo!!" Camie's cries break me out of my thoughts. I run down the hall to where Camie was napping.

"Shhhh...shhh.. LoLo's here, what's the matter princess" I stroke her hair back as she lies in her crib I had bought for her last week.

"I...I... Has a-a... Dweam.. Dat... I no can.. Find you" she sniffles 'awe my Camie'

"I'm right here little one, and I'm not going anywhere"

"You pwomise?" Camie was really scared of me leaving, but I'd never think of leaving her ever

"I ain't going noooooowhere" I sing out as I boop her nose, and smile as it makes her giggle.

"My LoLo" she said as she grabs and holds my finger. 'Awe my princess is so cute'

I see her squirming uncomfortably in her place "did you go potty princess?" I see her face heat up as she lets go of my finger, and hides behind Mono. She nods her head ever so slightly.

"Come on princess, let's get get you changed and then have lunch okay"

I put the side of the crib down and pick Camie up. I feel her diaper 'yep defiantly wet' I carry her to the change table that I had to get custom made for her. It had a table but was in the shape of a monkey holding a banana and wearing a tiara.

I lay her down and place a pacifier with an owl on it in her mouth

I un-tape her diaper as she's only wearing a t-shirt. I clean her up and blow raspberries on her tummy making her laugh.

" -'top wowo... Dat tickwles" she says around her pacifier

"Sorry princess, I just love hearing you laugh" I put two diapers on her for double protection and tape it up.

"Uppie wowo" she says, making grabby motions towards me

I pick her up and kiss her nose "my cute princess, cmon lets go have lunch and plan the rest of the day"

I carry her to the kitchen and set her on the seat. I had made a plate of her favourite food; banana pancakes, just before. I pour apple juice into her little mermaid sippy cup

"Here you go princess" I said giving her the sippy cup and setting the plate of pancakes on the table.

"Dank woo, wowo" she takes out the pacifier and starts drinking.

I sit there and nervously bite my lips "can... Can I feed you today princess?" Camie was still a little shy about me feeding her.

Camie looks at me and smiles while still drinking. She nods her head. My stomach fills with happiness and butterflies. 'Yay'

Camila's POV

I let Lauren feed me, I figured if she's okay with changing me, then feeding me wouldn't be bad.

"Here comes the airplane... Nurggghhhh" Lauren says flying the pancake plane to my mouth.

"Silly LoLo" I giggle as I open my mouth. I look at her as she takes the plane back. I could stare at her eyes all day.

"Choo..Choo, pancake express coming through" I clap my hands excitedly and open my mouth. Lauren has been nothing but kind and accepting. Even when I'm big she still wants me. 'I love her' I thought. 'Woah calm down Camie, you don't wanna scare her'

I stop thinking and eat the rest of the Choo choo's.

Lauren's POV

Lunch was a success, and Camie was being extra adorable. 'Gosh I love her' I thought. 'Woah Lauren, calm down. You don't want to make her uncomfortable'

I look at the time '12:23pm. Great we've time to go shopping again'

"Camie, cmon we have to go shopping for your big clothes" on some days she would be big Camila during the day. It was great as I got to know her better; I found out through Camila that Camie loves bananas and monkeys. I loved every moment I had with her. 'I love her... Ok serious Lauren'

I go about and dress Camie in a cute pastel pink dress with little pink socks and black ballerina shoes with bows on them. And of course a black bow in her hair A/N Camie's outfit is in the picture above.

"My cute little princess" I kiss her forehead and boop her nose" you ready?"

"Mhmm" she nods " can I has paci and Mono p'ease" I hand her, her pink "princess" pacifier and Mono then head to the car.

2 hours later

Lauren's POV

'Well that went well, at least everything fit into the car this time' I giggled holding Camie's hand. She had been such a good girl today, so I said I'd take her for ice cream.

I ordered her a banana kids ice cream, and me a vanilla cone. We were walking when I hear a sniffle come from around the dead end corner.

Camie clung to my arm "LoLo wat dat sound"

"I don't know little one, but stay close okay. It sounds like someone crying" it sounds like it's coming from behind the dumpster. I slowly walk up the side of it.

I see shoes at the foot of the dumpster and hear soft sobs and occasional sniffles coming from behind it. Someone is definitely crying.

"He...hello, are you okay?" I ask, I pull Camie closer to me. It sounds like a girl to me by the way the person sniffles.

"P...p'ease no hurt me" it was definitely a girl. She sounded so scared. I peak around the dumpster and am met with a heart breaking sight.

A girl, about Camila's age, sits against the wall. She has a bleeding lip and looks like she hasn't showered for a while. She sounded like a little too.

I bend down to her level. Camie does the same, except now she's hugging my waist from behind. Hiding her face in my back. I see the girl in front of me flinch "I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise" I put my hands up.

I can see her more clearly now. Besides all the dirt, I could see her brown and blonde locks, and deep brown eyes. She reminds me so much of Camie.

"My name is Lauren, and this is my Camie" I say "Camie can you say hi princess" Camie peaks up from behind my shoulder.

"H-h..hi" she shyly says as she leans against me, still peaking over my shoulder.

I look back at the scared girl, she's a little more relaxed now. "What's your name sweetie?"

It was hard to head as she mumbled behind her hands, but I could just make out what she was saying.

"M-m-my name Dinah"

A/N: I don't know if people like/ hate these author notes. But as usual who Evers reading, if you have any suggestion don't be scared to comment. I'm always up for a challenge. And don't be scared to correct my English.

Kia ora!