Pizza, bananas and secrets

Walking up the pathway, Lauren struggled to get her keys out of her pocket while holding Camila.

"Camie I'm just gonna put you down so I can open the gate okay" Lauren says, while placing Camila down.

Camila now standing finally turns to see the house.

A thud is heard as Lauren unlocks the gate. She turns around to see Camie's pacifier on the ground. She looks up and a smile decorates her face. She see Camila standing there in awe, as her mouth forms a perfect "o"

 She see Camila standing there in awe, as her mouth forms a perfect "o"

A/n: Camie looks like that.

"Welcome to your new home Camie" she shouts proudly, while throwing her arms in the air like a starfish.

Camila was still in shock "dis.... Dis your house LoLo?" Her chocolate brown eyes were sparkling with excitement.

Lauren giggles "No Camie this isn't my house"

Camila looks at Lauren with a confused and disappointed look.

Lauren noticing the change in Camie's reaction. Goes to pick her up and twirl her around, making the two burst out in fits of giggles.

"Hehehe silly lolo. Who house is dis den?" Camie says as she put her hand that's not holding Mono, on Lauren's cheek. Caressing it. 'She so pretty. Pretty LoLo'

"What I was going to say was its now our house little one" she replied, as she boops Camila softly on her nose.

Camila giggles and then cheekily shakes her head "our house... My and LoLo's house" she smiles. She has a home, she has a place she can call home.

Lauren smiles "yes Camie, our home. Come on, we've got some exploring to do yeah" with that said Camila takes off running and skipping towards the house. Mono swinging happily in her hand.

Lauren bends down to pick up Camila's pacifier  'note to self: buy more pacifiers for Camila' she smiles as she looks back up at the house.

The house itself was a two story modern day mansion. It had a fountain out the front, and hedges all around. The house consisted of 23 bedrooms, 2 kitchens, 6 bathrooms and many other rooms such as the game rooms, and Lauren's favourite; the music room and cinema(s).

'Camila is gonna have a blast' Lauren thinks as she finally catches up to the happy girl.

"Woah you can really run aye little one" she says with little breathlessness 'lucky I have a gym' she thought.

"LoLo... Come. Camie wan see our house" Camila babbles excitingly as they approach the wooden black door of the house. 'Even the door is pretty'