When mother nature calls, answer.

Lauren's POV

'Demetria please. We gotta go'

The black haired beauty; Demetria just smiled at Ally "Sorry pretty girl, duty calls" she quickly exits the ice cream store leaving a red-faced giddy Ally.

She does a little happy dance as she skips back over to us "oh my gosh, did you see that? She called me pretty girl" she squealed. All eyes were on Ally

"Oh you should have gotten her number Allycat" Normani says, licking what's left of her ice cream " what's her name? I wasn't listening I was too focused on my ice cream"

"Demetria. More like damn-etria, cos damn she was gorgeous" Aly replied. Camila smirks at Ally as she drinks the melted ice-cream from the plastic boat.

Dinah wipes her eyes with her sleeves "can-can I still have another ice cream Ally?" She sniffled.

"Sorry sweetie, I'll go get it now" Ally skips back over to the cashier and orders another chocolate dipped swirl. The waitress engages in conversation with Ally, their eyes flicker back to our table as the waitress hands Ally a piece of paper. Ally purses her lips and grabs Dinah's ice cream.

"Here you go sweets" she gives Dinah her ice cream, who squeals happily in her seat "thanks Ally" she beams, taking the ice cream and devouring the top of it.

"What'd the cashier say Ally?" I asked, curiously eyeing out the paper in the older Latinas hand.

"Uhh she wrote her number down. Said to give it to you" she mumbled, but was still loud enough for us to hear. There was silence amongst the table for a few seconds, then a loud snap was heard and a piece of pink plastic lands on the table in front of us. Our eyes dart in the direction the object came from. Camila has a blank expression on her face, her spoon in two pieces in both her hands.

"Ahh you okay Camz?" I raise my eyebrow. Her knuckles are white as she grips her spoon or rather her 'spoo' tightly.

"Yeah, yeah. Of course I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be okay" she bats her eyelashes, forcing a smile. "Uhm chancho" Dinah points to Camila's hands

"Oh hehe. Well would you look at that. You see I was just testing to see if it was a good spoon. It failed" she nervously mumbled. She breaks eye contact with us and glares at the waitress then the piece of paper. Ohhh she is totally jealous. I smile.

"Uhm yeah I don't think so Ally. She's nice but I don't know, its just not me" I say giving her the paper back.

She giggles " I thought so" she winks at me. Camila visibly calms down, her grip on the 'spoon' loosens. "Well since we're all finished our ice creams..."

"I'm not!"

"Apart from Dinah, do you want to come over home? Me and Mani were going to have a baking day, hence all the shopping bags" Ally asks as she bins Camila's trash.

"I could have done it Ally" Camila giggled "sorry Mila, it's a force of habit". See, I've only done that once today at least I'm not as bad as Ally' I thought making myself laugh at the brown haired girl.

"Oh Ally, you're a goof" I snorted out, earning a crumpled up napkin getting thrown at my face "hey! Not you too" I whine, receiving giggles from the 4 girls.

"Whatever. Yeah we'll come hang out at yours. We can all bake"

"Yassssss, sugar cookies" Normani and Camila tell in unison as they get up and head toward the door. Let's hope they don't each too much and get on a sugar high, cos goodness knows what that would be like.