Announcements / What's Next

This book is now COMPLETED.

Hello fellow readers <3 So I have a couple of things to say, and you're welcome to turn away here.. (but I suggest you keep reading).

So initially, I hadn't intended for this book to be so depressing. But then it started to go in that direction and I kind of just rolled with it. For those of you that don't know, child abuse cases rarely work out for the victim. I'm not a big fan of unrealistic, perfect endings, as I'm sure you've figured out, but I hope that this book ended on a positive note while still having that "real" effect.

I ended this book the way I did, with conflict yet hopeful because I'm VERY interested in writing a sequel. Yep! A sequel. Now it's not definite, and I have no idea if this idea excites you guys after these last couple of chapters, but I guess we'll see.

Brian would most likely be mentioned but the plot doesn't revolve around him (although who knows, maybe he'll get hit by a car or something). There'd be two big conflicts that go hand in hand with each other, one of them something you guys would probably never expect. I also wanted to write a prequel to this book, but it'd be very similar to the sequel (if that gives you guys any ideas), so if I end up writing the sequel, I won't be writing the prequel.

And on top of all that, I also really want to start a new book that I've been excited about. So I obviously have a lot to think about considering I'm going to be extremely busy this year. I could definitely use your guys' help deciding, (although in the end it'll be 100% my decision). Let me know in the comments what you guys want to see from me, any ideas you want to see brought to life, etc!

And most importantly, if you're interested in any of my future work, FOLLOW ME!

Announcements about what I'm writing next will be made on my profile when I make a decision.

Thanks so much for reading! Hope you enjoyed <3

*Edit* And please remember guys, for any of you out there that struggle as Beca has, never give up. You never know what the future holds ;)