Insufferable Ripper

Klaus' POV

 The call disconnects, and I glare at the phone in my hand. How dare he? That insufferable bastard has taken my siblings. 

And guess what? Rebekah has mysteriously disappeared too! This is really getting tedious.

"Hello?" A high pitched voice sounds behind me, and I turn to find a black haired girl and a blonde boy.

Cold ones.

This is just perfect. The sun is behind the clouds so they aren't sparkling, which is a shame, as Bella told me they look like gay fairies.

"You're Klaus?" The blonde boy asks, but it sounds more like a statement.

"Of course I am," I smirk. "Who are you?"

"Alice and Jasper Cullen," The girl states bravely.

Cullens.

I run forward at vampire speed and grab the boy's throat, lifting him off the ground slightly. The girl screams but I silent her with a glare. This Jasper may not need to breath but I am easily strong enough to crush his throat and kill him.

"So you're part of the wretched family that broke my baby sister's heart?" I snarl. They don't seem surprised at the revelation that Bell is my sister... Maybe she told them..?

No, she wouldn't. 

"You don't seem surprised to find she is my sister," I say aloud, before dropping the boy. He lands on his knees. I kick his side. "Did she tell you? And how do you know who I am?"

"I had a vision," The girl murmurs. "I see the future. You stabbed her, and veins went up her skin. My father explained to me who she is."

"And everyone in the supernatural world knows who you are, Niklaus Mikealson," Jasper spits out. I backhand him, cracking his cheek.

Good.

"And now you've come to get her back," I conclude. They don't reply. "Well, you're too late."

"What have you done to her?!" The girl cries out, the boy grabs her arm.

"Oh I haven't done anything,  to her," I flash them a grin. "But it seems I've annoyed an old friend to the extent of stealing my family."

"So we have to friend, and get her back?" Asks the boy, almost hopefully.

"If you like," I reply, although there is no way Bella will go into their care. "But you might struggle a bit. He does have his emotions off, after all."

I turn, smiling, leaving them and their fantasies far behind me.