Discussion

"Alice..." Carlisle continues. "What exactly did Bella say in the vision?" 

I continue sobbing slightly before I answer. "She said she didn't care about something, than the man asked her if it was because of Edward and then she said the only reason she even spoke to us was because someone named Kol wanted her to or something..." 

"Did she say anything else?" Jasper coaxes me lightly. 

I say sorry to Edward in my mind. "She said she never loved Edward." 

Edward stands suddenly, and we all stare at him. "There's no need to be sorry, Alice," He says in a dead voice. "She said that to me, too. When I went to say goodbye to her. She told me that I was a selfish bastard that didn't deserve to live. She told me that she wished she hadn't spent the best part of a century trying to find us so she could talk to us for her brother. It didn't make much sense, but then she just ran away, at vampire speed." 

We all gape at him, and he just stares back before going upstairs. "Do you know where Bella is?" Carlisle finally asks. 

"No, sorry," I say. 

"She's in Mystic Falls or something," Edward calls down the stairs. "She kept muttering about it." 

"Then we're going to Mystic Falls," Esme says for Carlisle. 

"What?!" Emmett and Rosalie splutter together. 

"Why?" Emmett continues. "We can't just get in the middle of all this trouble. Obviously Bella isn't who we thought she was, and what are we going to do once we get there, anyway? If she truly never loved us then what would we say when get there? 'Oh hey, we're the ones who broke your sister's heart, and we've come to save her form her own brother?!' No!"

We all stare at Emmett. He has a point, what would we do when we got there? Nothing, because that's all we could do. 

"We're still going," I say with conviction. "Or at least I am. Whether Bella loves us or not, I still love her. She's still my sister, and I will help her if she's in trouble."

Jasper sighs. "You all know that I'll go with Alice. But I think the rest of you should stay here until Alice and I know what we're dealing with." 

After another long discussion Jazz and I got up and walked to the car. Carlisle told us that Mystic Falls is in Virginia, so even with our driving it might take a little while to get there. 

But I feel that the journey isn't going to end once we reach our destination...