Chapter 27

Austin's POV

1 year later...

"Come ere' Blair." I cooed to my 2 month old daughter as she was sitting in the middle of the living room sucking her thumb.

"Mama!" She said pointing to a picture of me and Aria when she was 7 months pregnant.

"Yep.. that's mommy." I said, feeling my heart nearly drop to my stomach just at the thought of her.

After Aria and I had that fight months ago, she left without saying goodbye to Caleb or Blair and just disappeared. Until one night she came over around 12 at night to get Caleb and all his things along with her things as well, kissed Blair then left, barely looking me in the eyes.

"Dada!" Blair said pointing up at me, where I was kneeling next to her, watching her now stare up at the TV screen.

I heard my phone ringing in the kitchen, making me jump up and run over to the counter and pick it up to see it was Andy, Aria's older brother.. He hasn't talked to me since Aria came to the house and got Caleb and her things.

"Hey Andy, what's up?" I asked leaning against the counter looking over at Blair who was now trying to stand up.

"It's Aria." I heard her voice say. "Aria? I-Is it really you?" I asked in surprise and in happiness.

"Yeah.. Um, it's Caleb, he's in the hospital." She said sniffling. "What happened?" I asked standing up straight.

"I wasn't watching him when I was making him a bottle, and he grabbed onto the lass coffee table and it somehow broke and fell on him. I need you here Austin." She cried in the phone. "I'll be there in a few, ok?" I said already walking into my room and getting out of my pajama pants.

"Thank you Austin." She said crying less this time. "It's fine." I said then hung up and slipped on a pair of my black jeans and a white tee shirt, and my camo jacket.

"Blair baby!" I called out, dialing Alan's number so he could possibly watch Blair for a bit.

"Dada dada dada dada dada dada." Blair mumbled the entire time crawling into my bedroom, making me chuckle and pick her up, setting her on my bed and walk over to her dresser and pulled out a little light pink shirt with a black heart on the front, along with black leggings and a black tutu, then grabbed her black converse.

Picture of her outfit to the side!

Once I got her dressed, I had gotten ahold of Alan and asked him if he could watch Blair for a bit and he of course said yes, because he's in love with my daughter.

I grabbed her diaper bag and picked up my keys and walked out the door.

***

"Aria?" I asked looking at her, she had now gotten a nose piercing and a tattoo on the side of her neck that said something I couldn't read.

"Oh thank god you came Austin." She said jogging into my arms and hugging me around my neck tightly, then I felt wet drops on my shoulder, signaling that she was crying.

"They haven't told me anything yet." She sobbed, burying her face deeper in my neck.

"Shh," I soothed her, rubbing circles in her back.

"Andy came too." She said sniffing and backing away from me and stood next to Andy who was on his phone.

"You didn't bring Blair?" Aria asked, sounding hurt and sad.

"I didn't think it would be right to introduce her to her twin brother when he's in a hospital." I said sighing and leaning against a wall.

"Your probably right.." She mumbled.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stormy

Peaceskies!