Chapter 13

Austin's POV

"Ahh! Austin! Put me down!" Aria squealed as I ran around the tour with her on my shoulder, as I laughed like a crazy person.

"Nevahhh!" I screamed as I ran to the back of the bus, and plopped her down in my bunk, making her giggle and rag me down with her. "Nooo!" She squealed as I started to tickle her sides.

"Yesss! Guys help me!" I called as I dragged her into the bunk alley. All the guys came and started tickling her as well.

"I got her! She's mine!" Alan screamed and picked Aria up, carrying her over to his bunk and crawling in there with her and shutting the curtain. "Gimme back my girlfriend!" I whined pulling open the curtain.

I picked Aria up and ran over to my bunk again, crawling with her and hugging her close to me. "Your an ass." Aria whispered, then grabbed the collar of my shirt and smashed her lips onto mine.

She moaned as I reached behind her and grabbed her ass, then moved my other hand and tangled it in her hair. 

"Get it Austin!" I heard Alan yell, making Aria pull away blushing. "Don't mind them baby, just kiss me." I whispered to her, pulling her close to me.

"I love you, so much." I murmured against her lips as she intertwined our fingers together. "Ditto." She mumbled, squeezing my hand.

***

Aria's POV

I was sitting on the bus alone, because the guys decided to go get more Monsters and beer.

I was trying to work on some of the homework my stupid school sent me, when there was a knock at the door.

I set my work down and stood up, and opened the door, expecting to see Austin or one of the guys, but I saw a blonde pregnant chick standing there.

"Um, Hi." I said awkwardly. "Is Austin here?" She asked rolling her eyes and popping her gum loudly.

"Erm, no, he's out right now, but I can tell him you stopped by?" I suggested, but she sighed and stepped on the bus, shoving her way past me.

"I'll wait for him." She said pushing my homework off the couch and sitting down, making herself at home.

"Look-" I started to say but Austin and the rest of the guys came on the bus talking loudly, until they saw the lady on the couch, that's when they fell silent.

"Um, Aria, babe, why did you let her on the bus?" Austin asked me in a hushed tone. "I couldn't stop her." I said honestly. "What do you mean?" He asked sounding angry now. "She shoved herself in here!" I whisper-yelled.

"Gielle, this is my girlfriend Aria. Aria, this is Gielle... my ex-wife..." Austin said sounding nervous.

 My eyes bulged out of my head the second he said that.

"You're what!?" Me and Gielle said at the same time.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stormy

Peaceskies