Chapter 4

Arias POV

"Never. Drinking. Again." I groaned holding my head as it pounded loudly.

"Sorry kid." Andy said patted my back lightly then handed me a glass of water and some pills for my head.

"Have you ever drunken read?" I asked him curiously. Because, apparently that's what me and Evan ended up doing last night. God my mind was so fucked up last night, I actually thought I loved Evan, woah.

"Morning." Evan said sitting next to me on the couch and laying his head on my shoulder. "What did we do lastnight?" He asked me. I giggled and shrugged my shoulders.

"We read drunk." I said softly letting his hair.

"That's why my book was on my face when I woke up." He said and moved so his head was laying in my lap.

"I may have said some things last night Aria, and I didn't really mean them." Evan said playing with the ends of my hair. "Yeah me too.." I said playing with the collar of his shirt.

"Good morn- oh... Nevermind." Ashley said waking right past us and outside.

"What's his problem?" I asked, lightly shoving Evan off my lap and walked off the bus to see Ashley biting his nails.

"Ash? What's wrong?" I asked him, now standing next to him, then grabbed his arm.

"I just hate- Nevermind." He said shrugging me off of his arm.

"Fine." I said and turned to walk away but Ashley grabbed my wrist and spun me around, then smashed his soft lips onto mine, I smiled into the kiss and out my hands on the back on his neck, pulling him closer.

He pulled away from our kiss and rested his forehead on mine, looking in my eyes. "Did you feel anything?" He asked.

I sighed, and shook my head, looking at the ground. "Me either.." He said, then let go of me, and got back on the bus.

I really wanted to have feelings for Ashley! He's such a sweet guy! But I really didn't feel anything in that kiss, and I've been waiting to kiss him since tour started!

"Elephants can fly Aria, they can." I said, trying to brighten my mood, sense I could already feel tears in my eyes.

"Man, I thought he actually liked you." Jake said stepping off the bus. I quickly wiped away my tears and looked up at him, smiling.

"I doesn't matter." I said sniffling. And was about to walk back on the bus, when Jake grabbed my arm and turned me around, looking me in the eyes, before he hugged me tightly, then I just broke down.

"Ari what's taking so lon- what happened?!" Andy yelled, once he heard me sobbing. "Come here sis." Andy said opening his arms, I moved from Jake to Andy and snuggled my face in his shirt, hugging him tightly.

"What happened Ari?" He asked pushing some of my hair behind my ear. "It's nothing." I mumbled. "It's obviously something, sense your crying, I barely see you cry." He said pulling away from our hug, then wiped my tears away, and leaned down, kissing my cheek.

"I'm fine, I promise Andy." I said smiling. "How about we go watch some Batman." He said kissing my head.

I smiled widely and nodded, jumping up and down.

"Yes yes yes yes!" I squealed happily.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stormy

Peaceskies❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️