Chapter 23

Aria's POV

"Andy, their going to hate me." I cried into the phone.

Me and Andy were talking about me and Austin telling my parents about me being pregnant.

They even asked me to not get pregnant if I lived with Austin... I'm such a terrible daughter...

"Their not going to hate you Ar. They could never hate you, your their youngest and only daughter." Andy said.

"But that's one of the things they told me that I had to do if I moved in with Austin; Don't get pregnant, ad continue with my studies." I said wiping my tears away.

"Ok, mom and dad are on their way to my house right now, so why don't you come over as well, and thy can see that your pregnant and they can know. They won't get mad Aria." He said sternly.

I sniffled and nodded, knowing he can't see me. "Ok, I'll go get dressed." I said standing up. "Ok. Love you Ar." Andy said softly. "Love you too bro." I said then hung up.

I walked- well wobbled into the bedroom and pulled off Austin's big tee shirt and slipped on my grey tight shirt that shows off my belly, then I put on my dark blue skinny jeans, along with my grey converse, which might I add took far too long.

"You guys are going to be the death of me." I said putting a hand on my stomach as I walked into the bathroom and did my usual makeup, then straightened my hair and brushed my teeth.

When I was walking out of the bathroom I felt a kick on the side of my stomach, making me stop walking, and pull my shirt up.

I looked down and saw my stomach moving ever so slightly in two different places.

"Oh my god.." I said in awe as I put a hand over my mouth as I watched my babies move around and entertain mommy.

"I love you both, so much. And I can't wait to see you, and I know daddy can't wait to see you too." I said rubbing my belly over a spot where it had just risen.

I pulled my shirt back down and smile as I slipped my leather jacket on, then grabbed my keys and my phone, heading out of the apartment.

***

I sighed and opened the car door, getting out, I looked up at Andy's apartment complex, then shut the door.

"Ready babies?" I asked quietly, putting my hand on my stomach, feeling a kick in two different places, making me smile.

I had been doing that lately when I have been alone. Just talking to my babies and feeling a response.

"Ok." I sighed and walked up the stairs until I was on the second level and went to 2B.

I knocked on the door and waited, while zipping my jacket up. "Coming!" I heard Andy call, then I saw the door swing open.

"Hey Ar." Andy said pulling me into a bone crushing hug. "Andy.. pregnant.. crushing.. twins.." I choked out. "Sorry, I've just missed you." He said stepping aside so  could step in.

I stepped in the living room to see Juliet sitting there petting Femme. "hey Juliet.." I said quietly, making her head pop up. "Oh! Hey Aria. Good to see you." She said standing up and hugging me.

"You too.." I said awkwardly patting her back. "How are you and the babies doing?" Andy asked me as I sat down on his couch. "Um, the babies are doing good, and I'm doing the same I guess.. I'm just nervous." I said wringing my hands together.

"Don't be, Ar. They won't get mad." Andy said sitting next to me.

"Um, can I- can I feel if they kick?" Andy asked me nervously. I giggled and nodded, then placed his hand where they usually kick.