Chapter 9

Alice's POV

"I'm going Andy." I called to Andy, as Austin was going to take us to go see a movie, for our first date.

"Be back around midnight, the bus leaves at 4!" Andy called back.

Me and Austin had been texting for about 2 weeks now, then he finally asked me out, I was so happy when he did, I really like him, like. A lot.

"Ready?" I asked Austin, sitting off the bus.

"Wow.." Austin gasped, turning around and looking at me. "What? Is there something on my face?" I asked reaching up and covering my face with my hands.

"No.. You look so beautiful." He whispered, taking my hands off my face, making me blush at how close his face was to mine.

I was wearing dark blue skinny jeans, a large dark purple knit sweater, and my black converse.

If Austin found this beautiful, I was one sexy person.

"Thank you.." I said biting my lip, looking up at him.

"The movie starts in about 20 minutes, and it takes 10 to get there, so extra time to talk when we get there." He said grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

I giggled at his weirdness, and leaned on him as we walked to a rental car he got.

***

"So your bands on your as well?" I asked as we were about 2 minutes away from the movies.

"Yeah, we just started a bit later then Avion Roe and BVB." He said, looking over at me.

He squeezed my hand tighter, as we approached the movie theater.

"Wait here." He said quietly, then killed the engine, hopping out of the car and running to my side, then opened my door for me.

"M'lady." He said offering me a hand. I giggled and took his hand, stepping out of the car, quickly leaned up, kissing Austin's cheek, then pulled him towards the theater as he shut the door and locked the car.

***

"So, sense you made me get the Icee while you got the tickets, and you covered my eyes the entire way to our seats... What movie are we seeing?" I asked Austin, as we were sitting in the very back, as we shared a coca cola Icee.

"The Conjuring." He whispered in my ear, making me shiver and bite my lip.

"I'm glad I like scary movies then." I said looking over at him. "Dammit, I was hoping you didn't like them so you could cuddle up in my shoulder as you got scared." He said faked being upset.

"I could cuddle up in your shoulder if I wanted to, I don't have to be scared." I said taking a sip of the Icee.

"Prove it Biersack." He said smirking. I giggled and moved closer to him, then rested my head on his chest, hearing his heart rate pick up.

"Oh.." Was all he said, as he started softly stroking my hair.

"You have soft hair." He whispered to me.

"Thanks." I whispered to him, resting my chin on his chest, looking in his eyes.

We both started to lean in, right as the movie started.

"U-um, movie started." I said pulling away from his chest and sitting up right, but still pretty close to him.

***

We were about half way through the movie, when Austin put his hand under my chin and made me look at him, before he smashed his lips onto mine.

I was shocked at first, but eventually started kissing him back.

But our whole innocent kiss, turned into a heated make-out session within seconds.

I put my leg on top of his left leg, then scooted all the way in his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck.

I don't even remember the rest of the movie.. All I remember was Austin's lips, Austin's tongue, and Austin's taste.

***

"I had a really great time tonight Austin." I smiled at him as we had just gotten back in the car, sense we were kicked out of the movie theater for disturbing the other people in the room.

"Me too." He said putting his hand on my cheek, making me lean in and kissed him slowly.

Then it clicked.

He's 26.

And I'm 17.

I pulled away, then looked out the window.

"What's wrong?" Austin asked, grabbing my hand, which I snatched away and sighed.

"We can't do this.." I muttered, biting my lip.

"Yes we can.. No ones stopping us." He said grabbing my cheek softly and made me look at him.

"Our age is stopping us." I whispered sadly, putting my hand on top of his.

"Age does not matter, when it comes to liking, or even loving someone Aria." He said leaning in, making me lean back, but he put his hand behind my head and smashed his lips onto mine, making me smile in the kiss and tangle my fingers in his hair.

***

Austin slammed me against the side of the bus, not breaking our kiss. I moaned feeling his tongue explore every inch of my mouth, making me want more.

"Aria?" I heard Andy ask. I gasped and pushed Austin away, making me fall to the ground, sense he was holding me up, by my legs.

"Oh, hey Ar, I just heard a loud bang and just thought it was you." Andy said scratching his head, looking like he just woke up.

"Uh.. Nope! That wasn't me.. Austin was just telling me about some crazy fan, who took his socks off without even taking off his shoes." I lied, looking at Austin, begging him for help.

"That happened to you too?!" Andy squealed, sounding like a little girl. "Uh..-yeah- yeah, crazy shit the fans can do.." He said awkwardly.

"Yeah.. Well night." Andy said getting back on the bus.

"Goodnight Aria.. Text me before you go to sleep ok baby?" Austin asked softly stroking my cheeks, standing close to me, making me want his lips back on mine.

"Of course." I whispered, then leaned up, kissing his lips softly, then said goodnight and got back on the bus.

I plopped down on the couch and sighed happily, running a hand through my hair.

Best. First date. Ever!!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stormy

Peaceskies❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️