Chapter 11

Aria's POV

I leaned up, kissing Austin on the lips as he just came off stage, and after introducing me to the fans.

I honestly expected hate.. but all I've gotten was love.. which made me happy.

"You did great out there baby." I whispered against his lips, making him smile and wrap his arms around my waist, and picked me up, making me to wrap my legs around his waist. 

"No sex until we get to the hotel." Aaron said, making Austin groan and carefully set me down, not breaking our kiss.

"Don't you guys ever get tired of kissing each other? We see you do it all the time." Alan said talking a sip of his monster.

"Nope, her lips are too soft to not kiss." Austin said breaking our kiss and looked me in the eyes, filled with lust and love.

"Ok, TMI. but remember Aria, he's mine." Alan said winking at Austin, making me giggle and Austin roll his eyes and bury his sweaty face in my neck, biting and sucking at it every once in awhile.

"I love you.." He muttered against my neck, making me moan and grip onto his haor. "I love you too.." I moaned quietly, not wanting the guys to see this.

"I am so going to take you tonight, when we get to the hotel." He whispered, pulling away from my neck and looking in my eyes, which had widened. Because, me being the virgin I am, I was scared.

"I'll go slow baby, dont worry." He whispered, stroking my cheek softly.

"Thank you.." I whispered back, not feeling as scared anymore.

Andy's POV

I walked around the big field full of fans, with BVB or OM&M or Avion Roe.

I looked over at OM&M bus and saw Aria leaning up against the bus looking around nervously.

"Ari!" I called out, making her look up at me, and smile then wave me over, making me smile and run over to her, picking her up and spinning around hugging her.

"I've missed you Ari." I mumbled into her hair, making her giggle and kiss my cheek.

"I've missed you too Andy." She said, looking up at me. "So what have you and Austin been up to this past week?" I asked her, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the BVB bus.

"Stuff.." She said blushing slightly, making me cringe mentally, but chuckle and wrap my arm around her shoulders.

"Like..?" I asked, making her giggle and blush even more.

"Austin's band asked us if we ever get tired of kissing eachother, if that gives you a hint." She said covering her mouth and started giggling like a crazy person.

"He- he is treating you right, right?" I asked her, making her stop giggling and look at me. "He's been the sweetest, kindest guy since I moved with him on his tour." She said smiling lightly.

"I'm glad your happy Ari." I said quietly, then leaned down, kissing her forehead softly.

Before hearing Austin calling Aria's name.

He sounded worried..

Which made me happy that he worried about if my baby sister was safe or not.

"Over here Austin!" She called back, waving him over to us, where I saw him sigh in relief and run over to us.

"I thought something happened to you." I heard him say as he picked her up, kissing her lips softly.

I cleared my throat, making Austin jump slightly and quit kissing Aria.

"Oh, Hey Andy." Austin said, putting Aria back on the ground, where she just wrapped her arm around his waist and cuddled into his side.

"Thank you for taking care of my sister." I whispered to him, making him smile lightly and look down at Aria how was still cuddled up in his side.

"I love her, I would die if anything happened to her.." He said looking back up at me.

"I know.. But.. Thank you." I said sticking my hand out, where he grabbed it and shook it.

"Well, were going to have to go, we have to get to our hotel before the reservation ends." Austin said looking down at Aria.

"Ok. be careful Ari, I love you." I said, stepping over to Aria and kissing her forehead, then nodded stiffly at Austin, then walked off.

 Vote

Comment

Follow

Stormy

Peaceskies