Chapter Five: Purrrient Feline

I flopped on my bed, exhausted.

It was the night of the attack of Quarterback, and since the school's new policy is if there is an akuma attack, you get the next day off. So I had Friday off, three day weekend.

I should be happy, but all I could feel was the soreness from my body. It was everywhere, and all I wanted to do was take a shower and go to bed. It took some effort to get off of the mattress, but I eventually slid off.

Tikki had fallen asleep on my desk, a cookie on her stomach. I smiled and picked her up, placing her in the well-hidden-mini-bed I had made. She softly snored, the cookie still wrapped in her arms like a Teddy Bear.

I made my way to the bathroom, and turned the hot water in the shower on. It took a while to warm up, so I stood there butt-naked for a few seconds before stepping in. The water felt good on my muscles, and if I could, I would've fallen asleep in there.

For a while I just stood in the shower, feeling the droplets of water run down my back. I thought of what a crazy two days I've had. Wow, I thought to myself. It's only been two days? It feels like it was years ago when I had bumped into Quinton.

I thought of Quinton made me flush red, even though the water was steaming hot. I then began thinking what he had said to me when we had defeated Quarterback. My stomach churned, and I felt my body grow hot.

A sudden image of Adrien popped in my head, his glowing green eyes and his soft blonde hair. Thinking of the two boys made my whole body burn a red flush. I shook them out of my head, clearing my thoughts once more.

I turned off the water and grabbed a towel hanging on the back of the door. I realized I hadn't gotten my PJs, and wrapped the towel around my half-dried body. I opened the door and walked back to my room, surprised to see the window open.

The chilly Parisian night made me shiver, the once hot water droplets turning freezing cold. I walked over to the window to close it, only to be sent aback when I saw two glowing green eyes pop up out of nowhere.

I squealed and backed up, my towel slipping a little bit, showing a bit more cleavage than usual. I caught it just in time, the top part of the towel resting on my chest. I breathed and sigh of relief and turned back to the window.

The glowing green eyes hopped down from the top of the windowsill, and I would recognize that feline face anywhere. "Chat?!" I asked, half surprised and half annoyed. "What the heck are you doing here?"

Chat Noir tilted his head to the side, making him look adorable in the moonlight. "A Prince can't see his Princess every now and then?" he asked casually.

"Princess..." I muttered, making sure that he couldn't hear me. Louder this time, I said, "Well, come inside. It's freezing out there."

He made his way into my room, and I closed the window shut behind him. I turned back around, seeing him in a better light this time.

Instantly, he flushed a light pink. "I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't know you were-uh-wearing uh...that." He gestured to my towel, and I pulled it up higher, also blushing. "Maybe I should come back-"

"No," I heard myself cut him off. I didn't mean to say it, or to say it so firmly, but Chat and I were both taken aback from my sudden outburst. "I-I mean...Stay. Let me go get changed."

Chat nodded sheepishly and I rushed back to the bathroom, only to forget that I had not gotten my PJs out. I walked back out quickly and grabbed my PJs, looking down at the floor. Luckily, Chat was too busy looking at something else.

Once I had gotten changed, I made sure that my outfit was appropriate. I usually wore just a shirt and some underwear to bed, but this time I bothered to put some soft shorts on. I slipped out of the bathroom again, my hair still a bit damp.