Third Letter

It was another sunny day and Krystal wore the exact same dress again. It's been 26 days since that accident and Krystal still couldn't accept the fact that he was gone.

She silently sat down by his grave, quickly opening the envelope, not saying her hellos. She swallowed the lump in her throat and stared at the ink-covered page.

"Tae tae,

It's been three days and we still didn't get the chance to have that lovely breakfast you promised me of.

I miss your touch.

I'm sick of imagining you next to me.

I am so sick of wrapping my arms around the empty space next to me.

Did I mention the fact that I managed to pull off a third all-nighter?

I haven't eaten in days.

My mom cooked me your favorite meal. The offer was tempting, but I couldn't bring myself to eat anything.

I miss you.

I would say I miss our late night talks, but we're still having them, aren't we?

Guess who's behind me, strumming on his guitar?

You are.

It's such a beautiful sound.

You're such a beautiful sight.

I'm glad you're too caught up in that rhythm of yours, otherwise you'd be asking me to show you this piece of paper. 

Tae, I can't help but think of that day."

Krystal stopped reading and the flashback of that horrid night choked her.

Krystal jumped out of bed, dialing her boyfriend's number as she uncontrollably wheezed. It was still 5 AM but all she wanted was to protect him.

Krystal cursed as she dialed his number for the third time, hoping he'd actually pick up.

"Krystal, baby, is everything okay?" His hoarse voice echoed in her ears.

"Remember how I told you about the dreams I've been having lately?" Krystal's words were too quick and panicked as she paced around the room.

"The visions?" He questioned.

"Yeah, the ones where I'd see someone's death and they'd end up dying the next day," she explained, even though he already knew what she was talking about.

Taehyung ran his free hand through his hair, pulling off the duvet, "yeah, what about them?" He asked, standing up, fingers locked in his hair.

"I-" She started, running her fingertips over her lower lip.

"Did you see your-?" Taehyung whispered, not being able to finish the question. His eyes were wide and his heart was racing.