Author's Note

Hey Readers!! I know that this weekend you all must've been expecting an update, but I had tons of homework and was unable to update. However in this Author's note I'll put what I have in Chapter 9, so that way I'm not just writing you all an apologize note about how sorry I am for not updating. I will try to update by Wednesday evening (9/21/16) so that way the rest of Chapter 9 can be read. 

I know you were all expecting an update, and I'm sorry that I couldn't follow through. My plan for this book was to have 1 Author's note and make it at the end of the book. When I'm done with the book you'll all understand why the Author's note would be the last chapter. Anyways with out further ado here is what I have so far in Chapter 9:

Although Luke and Olivia had broken up, it didn't feel like they actually did. When they saw each other they hugged, liked they usually didn't and sat at their lunch table the same way. Olivia was thinking way to much about her and Luke's mutual break-up. She was worried that if they didn't act like they had actually broken up then Ethan wouldn't want to date her. And she wanted to date him... (to be continued)

I promise that I will update by Wednesday and I want you all to have something. I'm sorry if I disappointed some or all of you guys. I didn't mean to let you down. 

Hope you enjoy the beginning of Chapter 9 and look forward to my update that will be coming soon!! :) 

Love Always,

@k_fields2