Chapter 6

After English class, they had two more class. Ethan had rushed out of the classroom. Olivia and Taylor left the room a little after Ethan. Then headed to their lockers. They had 8 minutes before their next class started, so they headed to their lockers. Ethan was standing next to their lockers and smiled at them.

"Hey! What's next class your  class. "

"Math. You?" Taylor replied.

"Digital photography."

"Cool." Olivia said. "Say hi to Grace for us."

"Will do. Are we still meeting after school?"

"Sure. I'll give you my address when we meet up. Taylor and I will be coming from Spanish. What about you?"

"I have math last period. But I'm also taking Spanish."

"Cool." Olivia said.

"Maybe we could study, all of us," Ethan said, before quickly adding, "maybe even Grace and Aiden."

"Ya. That could be cool." Taylor said. "But they're taking French."

"Ya." Olivia smiled. "So we'll see you later."

"Ya. See you in the front of the school."

2 classes later:

Taylor and Olivia walked to the front of the school. They saw their friends and Ethan was with them. They said hey, then Olivia, Taylor, and Ethan walked to Taylor's car.

"Hey!" Ethan said. 

"Hey." The girls said. 

"So here's my address." Olivia said handing Ethan a slip of paper. Then asked, "You drove right?"

"Ya. My car's over there." He pointed at a silver Honda Civic.

"Ok. We'll meet you at my place." Olivia smiled. Then Ethan walked to his car. 

As the mystery of what Ethan was thinking haunted Olivia as she drove home, with Taylor, she started venting.

"I just can't believe Ethan, like yesterday at lunch and today in English. What's wrong, no what is he thinking?"

"Olivia."

"Ya."

"Are you ok? What are you thinking? Just tell me."

"What are you talking--I think I like Ethan." Olivia blurted.

"What?" Taylor asked.

They were quiet for a while, then Taylor decided to ask another question. "What are you going to tell Luke?"

Olivia thought about this for a second. She didn't know how to answer that question. She liked Luke, but something was changing for Olivia. She just didn't know. She was sad, because she did like Luke. She remembered their first date. He had just asked her out, but he wanted to do simple. So he asked if she wanted to go to the school's football game that Friday. She agreed and then afterwards they had dinner.

She remembered how she was feeling: Nervous, with a hint of excitement. She had just told Taylor who encouraged her to say yes. Taylor knew that Olivia had been crushing on Luke for a while, and wanted her friend to be happy. She would be heartbroken if she broke up with Luke, but Ethan, was so *aaaaaaahhhhh!

What if this was the guy she was waiting for, writing about in her stories, and THE ONE!!! Well he couldn't be THE ONE, they were still in high school, but he could be the perfect guy, unless she was going to make a big mistake and break up with Luke. She knew nothing about Ethan and was with Luke. Why would she end a relationship based on how another guy looked? This was crazy.