Author's Note

Welcome to the end of my book. I hope you enjoyed it and will recommend it to friends. First I wanted to give you, the readers, a little insight to my story.

Ethan was originally suppose to meet Olivia at the Birthday Party she threw, but there wasn't a way for him to just be at the party, unless he mysteriously was in the neighborhood or had a friend who already knew Olivia. I thought a more natural way for them to meet was in a public area that wouldn't make things weird.

I was going to make Taylor Olivia's sister, but I thought if they were sisters, the only way they could be in the same grade, without going into background history of Olivia and Taylor, would be to make them twins. I don't have anything against twins, but the way I picture these two characters made them have to be friends.

If my book was a movie here is the character list I would want:

Olivia.................... Bailee Madison 

Luke.................... Cole or Dylan Sprouse

Taylor.................... Chloe Grace Moretz

Ethan.................... Colin Ford

Grace.................... Isabelle Fuhrman

Aiden..................... Max Carver

** If you want to know the reasons behind each actor, you can message me on Wattpad (k_fields22) 

Some chapters were really long and I want to say it wasn't planned that way, but with all the Shakespeare lines, it was hard to keep it short. Sorry if the chapters were just to long.

Just to conclude...

I hope you enjoyed my story, and thank you for reading it. If you have any comments or questions, post them below.

Comments.

Questions?