Chapter 1

Olivia was in her room. She had just looked under her bed and found a scrap book. She started looking through it and noticed what the scrap book was. It was a book of all her ex-boyfriend's  and the reason they broke up. Three individuals stood out to Olivia: Carter, Mitchell, and Cole. All three of these guys were good guys. She started thinking about about them. 

Carter had been in a band and when they started dating it was nice. She remember how in-love she thought she was with Carter. He had dedicated a song to her and was always there for her, at least in the beginning of their relationship.  Then it seemed like the only thing he cared about was his band and the band's future, instead of his relationship's future. She noticed that the description for Carter was: "Loser in the Band". 'Classic Olivia, coming up the most witty comments.'

Olivia then looked at Mitchell's page, in the scrapbook. Mitchell was the Basketball player she dated. 

'Boy was he a player, not just in Basketball.' Olivia thought.

Mitchell was also super cool. His hobbies beside basketball included surfing and playing the piano.He was a care-free guy, who was just such a nice guy. He loved me and it was easy to like him. He had beautiful green eyes and nice hair. And who could forget his nice body, his abs stood out the most. One day he and Olivia had planned a date, but he had planned something else. The worse part was that "something else" was with another girl. Olivia found out later from one of her friends, not him. She broke up with him a week later. His description was plain and simple, "Player."

Cole was the last guy Olivia decided to check out. He was very protective of her when they were dating. He liked to think he was a Bad Boy, but he was kind of a nerd. He was cute, though. He had brown eyes and brown hair. He always did his work on time and whenever he was absent from school he always had a real reason. 

'What was wrong with this guy?' Olivia thought to herself. 'Oh that's right.'

Cole was overly protective and always thought I was having trouble in school. There was only one class I was struggling in and when he found out he was like I can help you in all your classes. This got annoying really quickly and that's why Olivia had broken up with him. 

+ ~ + ~ + ~ 10 minutes later + ~ + ~ + ~

"Liv honey! Dinner's ready."

Olivia heard her mom yelled at her. Olivia put away her scrapbook and ran upstairs. She would muse through the book later. Plus why ponder over the past. She was with Luke now, and he was a good guy. Although throughout the rest of Olivia's day she kept thinking, 'Why did I make a scrapbook of all my ex-boyfriends?'