Feel my pain

Chapter 33

I stood in front of them waiting for an answer.

"I can't say it Ariel, look through my memories" Liam said.

I didn't hesitate, So the bitch's name is Anna, they dont know he has slept with her, just about the kiss and his feelings for her, I'm going to kill him and her. I also saw Liam punch him and surprisingly Rose aswell.

"Thank you for punching him, Liam and Rose, but a kiss I could forgive, not his feeling or sleeping with her" I said looking at all of them.

Liam jumped to his feet,

"He fucking slept with her, I'm going to kill him, I will tear him apart bit by bit" Liam roared as I looked at Rose who had tears falling down her face.

I dropped to my knees in front of her and wiped her tears away,

"Rose dont cry" I said.

"But this is all my fault, if you didn't bring me back you would never have to trade yourself for me and this wouldn't have happened" Rose said.

"Rose this in not your fault, I am there five years and I have remained faithful, Brax only had one year and he couldnt, that is not you fault, its his, I would do it again for you, just to see Jake and you happy" I said.

"Are you back for good?" Rose asked with a hopeful look in her eyes.

"No, I have another five years but I think this will be my last time returning, I can't come back after this" I said.

"Ariel, please, were your family we want you back with us" Liam said.

"You all have your own family now, you dont need me, I'm a reminder of your old life, you need to focus on your future, I love all of you with every bit of my heart, you are my world, especially you Liam and Jake, you showed me what family should be, you showed me unconditionally love I never had before, but my life is leading to a different path now" I said trying not to cry.

"Ariel, you have to let us see you, you are our world, you traded yourself so I could have Rose back, you brought me back to life that day,we love you unconditionally because that is what families do, your our family, it hurts to even think we will never see you again" Jake said as his voice shook near the end.

"Okay, I will visit, as much as I can, but I will need time to move past this, I need to find out the truth of what has been happening since I have been gone, I will be back before I return to Lucifer" I said.

"Promise Ariel?" Rose asked.

"I promise, I will see you soon, I have a cheating mate to deal with and a bitch to teach a lesson to" I said.

I thought of my apartment and found myself standing in my kitchen. But the scent of lust and sex lingered in the air. I am going to lose my fucking mind if they had sex in my bed, in my apartment. I walked towards my room and found the two of them in my room and in my fucking bed, wrapped up in each other. I have never felt so much hate and fury towards two people in my whole life, the commander doesn't even come close to what I feel for these two. Definitely wasnt a mistake to him if he is still in bed with her and not long after having sex in my bed. Dear god I think I am actually going to lose my mind and crack.

          I kicked the bed full force sending it into the wall at the other side of the room, cracking the plaster. They both jumped awake,

"Who the fuck are you?" that bitch had the nerve to ask.

"Who am I, are you fucking serious you tramp, for starters your in my fucking bed with my fucking mate" I said calmly but in side my anger is boiling over.