Conditions

Chapter 6

I arrived outside the club less flushed than when I left. I smiled at the thought of him. I spotted Jake and Liam waiting outside the club, they must be nervous as fuck if there waiting outside. I step out of my car and press the button to lock my car as I made my way over to them. I caught the eye of nearly ever man standing as they checked me out as I walked past them. The joys of good genes from both sides. When they both spotted me they pushed themselves off the wall and walked towards me.

"Oh thank god, we thought you weren't coming" Jake said with a sigh of relief.

I looked at my watch, I was ten minutes lates,

"Seriously, I'm ten minutes late, I have been hours late before without you two waiting outside for me, you two have it bad" I said teasing them.

"Dont know what your talking about, do you Jake?" Liam said.

"Nope, haven't a clue" Jake said looking anywhere but at me.

"Okay I believe you" I said rolling my eyes.

"Now that is sorted, lets go inside, I'm getting thirsty" Liam said.

I followed behind the two nervous wrecks as we gave our names at the door and walked into the club. The music was thumping so loudly, I could feel it vibrate through my body. Dev song base down low, hit my ears instantly. The club is amazing, with large mirrors every where, dancers in cages, a big stage where the dj is set up. There are VIP booths on the upper level and a massive dance floor in the middle surrounded by booths. There are six different bars spread out. The whole place is decorated with black and silver with crystal place around the club.

                                                   I turned around to see the boys standing at the bar ordering drinks. I walked up to them and Liam handed me a cocktail and my favourite one at that, sex on the beach.

"Hmm, thank you, what are you two after?" I asked.

"Emm, if that pack slut Trish turns up again, will you keep her away from us, she is scared of you wether she likes to admit it or not, we can smell her fear. I dont want the girls to think were into her" Liam said with pleading eyes. How can I say no when I would love nothing more to knock that bitch out, mabey tonight will be my lucky night and she won't go running scared.

"Yes, of course, but only if you tell me the girls names and who likes who" I said with a smile.

"Okay, only because we love you and your keeping Trish out of our way, the blonde hair girls is Rebecca, she is really quite but funny and witty when she gets use to you, I'm hoping she is my mate" Liam said.

"The girl with the red hair is Lucy, she is quite aswell but fiery at the back of it, she is really clever and the nicest person to talk to" Jake said already looking love sick. The two girls are beautiful and I think they would be great for Liam and Jake, they will be good to have lead with them. Won't be long til they find out their birthdays are soon.

" There beautiful, I will keep slutty away, go talk to your girls" I said smiling.

"Were not leaving you alone" Liam said seriously.

"Your not, I'm going to go have a dance, I know where the two of you are if I need you" I said.

"Okay, but we will be checking on you" Jake said.

"Okay, now go, shoo" I said smiling.

I watched the dance floor as I sipped on my cocktail til it was gone. I walked back to the bar to get another one. While I was standing at the bar, I felt a pair of eyes burn holes in my back. Whoever it is really doesn't like me. I turned around to see that bitch from the elevator glaring at me. If she keeps it up I will end up killing her before the night is out. I dont play nice with bitches like her. I glared back at her with a cold unimpressed look. If she knows what I am, she is fucking stupid acting like that, cause I could break her in a second.