My powers

Chapter 17

I stared at the page, I am the Angel of judgement and souls. I moved my eyes from the name and read the paragraphs below. I can't believe what I am just after reading. I am the highest angel to walk this earth. I'm not something to be ashamed of, I'm the opposite. I'm literally at information overload right now. The commander must know what I am, how could he not, if its here in books plain to see for the demons it will be the same for the guardians. All this time I thought I was unnatural creation, a mistake. But after all I have read I know all that is lies. I have a reason and purpose to be here.

       I can still here the archangel because that connection should be mine only. I wasnt receiving messages about the demons surfacing to kill them, I am meant to meet them and help them adjust to our world, so we can fight side by side against any evil that arises. That's why I have the warrior mark, Im the one that is suppose to protect the demons and guardians from such evil but instead I was made believe our purpose is to kill them. I have gone against everything I was created for unknowingly. I have let the commander and my parents manipulated me all my life. I have the normal powers of a guardins but a hundred times stronger, I have advanced speed and strength, invisibility and my black light, most of my powers are from been the angel of judgement and souls. Once I start to train with my powers they will come naturally. I will be able to see into a persons soul and make my judgement of how they have lived their lives, I can send them to heaven or I can condemn them to hell to suffer for eternity for their actions. I can take someone's soul who shows pure evil wether their alive or dead, guardian, supernaturals, demons and humans. I am kinetic, that's what I sent out towards Marcus and my parents. I can also burn a person from the inside out with my black light. I can project images into anothers mind and see their thoughts at a touch.

                                                      All I need to do its learn how to control and use them now that I know what I am capable of. The commander made a big mistake treating me like shit, he has no idea what is coming from him and anyone else who deserves to die like him. His time of controlling everyone is coming to an end and I will make sure he burns in hell for eternity, suffering every single second of it.

                               Brax read over the books I have just read. I watched him as he takes in everything in those books. When he finished the last paragraph, he looked at me with different emotions in his eye, awe, love and pride stood out the most.

"I told you that you are better than all of them, you should be so proud of who you are Ariel, you are so powerful more than any of us thought" he said.

"Its alot to take in, I want to get control of these powers so we can bring the war to him, were done waiting for him to attack first" I said.

"Well then lets get started, what do you want to start with first, to be honest I'm dying to see you use your kinetic powers" Brax said smiling.

"I would like to see that aswell" Heath said with excitement in his eyes. He looks like an excited child on Christmas morning.

"We could get some of my friends to help with your training" Brax said.

"Okay, as long as they dont mind, they could end up getting hurt when I haven't used these powers before" I said.

"That won't bother them, they will just be excited to see you again, they dont know your my other half yet, I wanted to see the look on their face when they realise your with me" he said smiling.

"Okay Brax, I doubt that will make a difference to them" I said.

"We'll see Ariel" he said.

Brax took my hand as he started walking down another hallway til we got to a door. He pulled it open and I was shocked to see outside of the house. It was exactly like he said, its like night time down here, this place looks like a posh gated community. Each house has lights on inside and demons moving around in them, getting on with their day to day life down here.

"You look shocked" Brax said with a smile on his face.

"You could say that, its like I have stepped into the worlds richest community, the houses are beautiful and so big, not what I expected at all, each house looks like it took millions to build them, there so big but beautiful and homely" I said, looking at the details of all the houses as the streets are lite up with street lamps. The roads and paths are done beautifully with granite stones giving the place an old feel to it.

  He took my hand and started walking towards one of the bigger houses. He knocked on the door and waited til someone answered. I was looking around and taking in every detail of the houses around me. I only turned back around when I heard the door open. I came face to face with one of the demons that I let go. His face was priceless. Brax started laughing,

"You okay man, you look shocked" Brax said.

"You, she, she is the dark angel, what are you two doing here" he asked as his eyes lingered on me.

"This is Ariel, my other half and yes the dark angel, I just dropped by to see if you want to help me with training her with her new powers" Brax said.

"Uh, yeah I want too, where will I meet you two, Im going to get Darren, he won't believe this" he said.

"Meet us at the training center in an hour, Im going to finish showing Ariel around" brax said as we took off walking again.

"This place is amazing Brax, thank you for bringing me here, I have finally gotten the answers I needed and that's down to you" I said, as I stopped walking and pulled him towards me so I could kiss him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and just enjoyed been held and kiss back by the man I love, my life finally feels like I have something to live for after years of feeling worthless. I'm glad I let him in he has been the best thing to happen to me along with my wolves.

Hey thank you for all your comments and votes, they have been to nice to read:-) if you get the chance check out my other book I have started its called the predator, please xxxxxxxxxxxxxx