Unaffected !

Chapter 7

I woke up to my phone ringing. Who rings this early, seriously. I grabbed my phone from my bag and looked at the caller id. It was Liam. I pressed the answer button,

"Hello" I said.

"Ariel you have me scared shitless, you disappeared last night without a word, I thought something happened" he said.

"It did, but I will tell you later, its nothing to worry about" I said.

"Okay, but we will be calling around later" he said.

"Okay, see you two then" I said.

I put the phone on my locker and turned over for a second sleep. I woke up a few hours later and stretched my body. I dragged myself out of bed and into my bathroom. I turned my shower on and took off my jersey and underwear as I stepped into the hot water. I felt alot calmer than last night. My head is clearer and my answer is still no. I felt my body relax after a few minutes in the shower. I eventually turned off the water and dried myself off.  I walked back into my room and walked towards my wardrobe, I want something cute and comfortable to wear. I picked out a light white and silver knitted long sleeved top that went past my bum and light denim shorts and my hightops. I dried my hair and done it into a fish tail braid that started on the right side and ended near my chest on my left hand side. I put a light cream sparkling powder eyeshadow on with mascara and eyeliner. I finished it off with a light blush and clear lip gloss. I looked in the mirror, happy with my outfit.

         I heard a knock at my door. I looked at the time, Liam and Jake are early. I walked towards my door and opened it with a big smile but it quickly disappeared when Marcus was standing there and not my two favourite wolves.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"To talk some sense into you, take the offer, don't let your pride get it the way" he said.

"How about you turn around and crawl back to where you came from" I said with no emotions on my face.

"I dont think you really want that, I am your beloved after all" he said looking me up and down with lust in his eyes.

I moved closer to him, smiling,

"Dont flatter yourselves, beloved or not, I dont want you any where near me, anyway where is your beloved today, is she too scared to come?" I asked with a smirk.

"You and I both know she isn't my beloved, her name is Alexis and yes you make her uncomfortable" he said.

"I dont remember asking her name" I said.

"Oh are you getting jealous, dont worry we can have fun without her or anyone else knowing" he said as he moved his hand and stroked my face, I felt sparks but they lead know where, they didn't spark any reaction in my body. I placed my hand on his and gave him my hundred watt smile, before I tightened my grip on his hand and twisted it into an awkward position,

"I warned you never to touch me again and if I remember correctly I told you two never to come to my apartment, what makes you think I want you and to lower myself to be my supposed beloved fuck buddy, that he is ashamed of, I would really love to see what you see in the mirror when you look at it because its definitely not what I see, a pathetic excuse of a beloved and a weak warrior" I said as I twisted his wrist further making him fall to his knees.

"You hardly thought I would have everyone knowing my true beloved is the disgraced Dark Angel" he said as he gritted his teeth.

"You hardly thought I would want such a weak beloved, a fake warrior who thinks he is better than his own beloved, the real warrior" I said as I squatted in front of him.

"At least I'm wanted, I'm not a disgrace to my family, to my kind unlike you, neither side want you regardless of your mark" he said.

"And that exactly why I said no, lets see how long you and the guardians hold up against the demons, next time I will stand back and watch as you and the others get you assess handed to you's" I said, I stood up with my grip still on his wrist, while he is still on his knees, I drew back my knee and connected it under his chin, I let his wrist go when I heard his jaw break, he fell backwards onto the ground. That will be a nice reminder for him of his disgraceful beloved, well for the next hour or so.

"Next time you turn up here Marcus, I will show you exactly what I am capable of, as I said last night, if you's want to ask me for help, send your fucking commander, not his lap dog" I said before slamming my door closed.

I am so glad he has marked someone else, he should look in the mirror and see what disgraceful looks like, he is that and more. Who talks and treat their beloved like that, he didn't even bother to find out what I'm really like, hell he doesn't even know my real fucking name, he chose to use my label like its an insult to me. I have grown to like that name tough, especially when its pisses off so many people.

                                               I heard him grunt outside my door, then I heard his footsteps get farther and farther away. The further away he gets the more relaxed I got, shouldn't that be the other way around, shouldn't I want him as close to me as possible, I dont know why I dont feel anything for him, but I do know that I'm glad I dont, I dont want to let anyone other than my two men in, that way I can't get hurt, if I dont let anyone get close enough to me and I cannot love someone, If I love someone that means they can hurt and break me. I can't go back to been Ariel, she is too broken and shattered, too lost in a pool of heartbreak to see a way back.