Kidnap My Heart Idea!

Update: Kidnap My Heart has been posted (as of a really long time ago, actually. I just never thought to update that little fact on here.) Updates will be regular for it (if all goes according to plan *fingers crossed) Anyone who is interested should definitely check it out. It's listed under my works on my page, and I'm having a blast writing it! It feels like writing Better Than Revenge all over again! :D 

***

Okay, so I'm sorry because this is probably tricking you guys again.

No, wait, I know it is. xD

So sorry!

But I just had this freaking huge idea (yes, I'm exaggerating)!

And I'm sure a lot of you either ignore the messages sent by authors you've fanned or don't have the notifications for them on. 

I know I do. xD I'm also guilty of this. So I forgive you all. 

So this is my sure-fire way of making sure you guys see this! 

Clever? Yes.

Evil? Yes.

Do I feel bad about it? Not really. :) 

An update should be coming up sometime within the next two days, though, so don't get too upset! 

And please don't kill me. I don't like ferocious tigers or guillotines. 

Anyways. I'm getting off topic here....

I've had a lot of you ask if Kidnap My Heart (and if you don't know what Kidnap My Heart is... I will smack you xD) is an actual book I wrote, or if it's a book someone else wrote, and stuff like that. Before, I'd just say no and be done with it.

But today, I was having a slight emotional breakdown at the thought of leaving behind BTR.

Okay, so it was a bit bigger than slight....

As you all must know, BTR is coming to an end. There'll still be more chapters, sure, but there won't be any more than ten. I don't even know if there will be more than five, actually. 

And I am way too emotionally attached to this story to be normal, so I was having a panic attack.

It doesn't help that I'm offically in love with Christian Ryder.

I mean, really. Have you seen Adam Gregory? 

And then I got an idea. What is the only book that could be written that would still have plenty of fun schemes, witty lines,and characters as saucy as Sophia Hastings and as dorky and retarded as Christian Ryder? 

And also, that could still have Adam Gregory as the main guy, with an actual reason besides my newfound obsession? 

The answer, I think, is obvious.

Kidnap My Heart. :D

Emma van der Bilt is a lot like Sophia, but she's still different in her own way. Same goes for William Knight and Christian. 

So I thought it'd be perfect. 

I just came to this startling realization today and found that my life isn't over! Whoo! 

Now, either way, this story will be written. Whether it's only for myself so I don't die of sadness, or if it's for the fans of BTR who will also have a mental breakdown when BTR ends, new fans that might be attracted to this story, and, of course, me!

So basically, nothing you guys say will make this story not be written. xD

But what you guys say will help me decide whether or not to post it here on Wattpad. x)

So I just want to know what you guys think. 

Good idea, bad idea?

Amazingly fantastical idea, horribly barftastical idea? (That made no sense, I know.)

Let me know what you think! 

Seriously.

I need to know, people! xD

Please and thank you!