Bonus Chapter 2

Cass's POV

It's been eighteen years now. Our little boy is eighteen and he has a little sister who is sixteen. Where has the time gone? 

With a daughter, the overprotectiveness is double for Mia. The poor girl has to suffer her older brother scaring the shit out of every boy in school that tries to talk to her. Nicky, my husband takes care of every other boy out there with his come-near-her-and-you-will-die look.

"Mom! Guess what!" Mia screams.

"What sweetheart?"

"Derek asked me on a date!" She was so happy.

"Honey, keep your voice down, unless you want your brother and father to hear."

"Sorry." 

"So, who is Derek?" 

"He is only the hottest, kindest basketball player on our high school basketball team! He plays small forward!"

"When and where is the date?"

"Tonight. He's going to take me to Sushi Track and then we're going to the bookstore across the street!"

"You need to be back before ten, and I need to meet him."

"So I can go?!"

"If you do as I said before."

"YES! Thank you, Mom! I'm going to go to the mall to pick out an outfit!"

"Okay, have fun." I watched as my way to excited daughter went out.

"What's she so excited about?" Large arms wrapped themselves around my waist, as my husband kissed my neck.

"If I told you, you would lock her in her bedroom."

"You told her she could go on a date?!"

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes." Before he could utter another no, I smashed my lips against his.

"She deserves a chance to do this. The teen years are years to do new things."

"Yeah, but not to do guys." He grumbled.

"Nicky! You will be polite and help me hold back our son."

"Fine."

It was five minutes until this Derek was to pick her up. We hadn't told Nicky Jr. yet, as he would probably punch the guy into the ground. What can I say? He is protective of his sister.

Ding! Dong!

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Fenton." He greeted politely.

"Hello, Derek. It's nice to meet you."

"Yes, Hello Derek." My husband gritted out while glaring at the poor boy.

"Hi Derek!" My daughter greeted as she walked out the door.

"Wait. Derek, what are your intentions with my daughter?" My husband asked, accusingly.

"To take her out on a date, bring her home before ten, and to treat her like a queen."

"MY SISTER IS GOING ON A DATE?!" Well, shit. There goes my plan to let them leave before I told the boy.

"Nicky, your father and I can take care of this."

"But mom, she needs me to be there in case I need to get rid of the body." On cue, Derek's face paled.

"Have fun kids. Bring her back before ten."

"Yes, Ma'am." I shut the door before my son and husband could launch themselves at Mia's date.

"Well then, to bed. If I here a word from her that you two did anything, and I mean anything, there will be hell to pay. Got it?" 

They nodded there heads in disappointment. My son padded down the hall and slammed his door. I noted how much he looked like his father. He was like a carbon copy of his father at that age.

"You've been a bad girl for letting our daughter go out without my permission." Nicky whispered huskily in my ear. I turned in his arms to face him.

"Oh really? Maybe you should show me how bad I've been." His eyes darkened with lust. I quickly kissed him before squirming out his iron like grip and sprinting to our room.

Life could never have turned out better. I have a wonderful husband and two beautiful children.

My family is my future now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! This is the last bonus chapter. Hope you enjoyed it! Thank you for reading my book! Love you all!

-teambuckybarnes