Chapter 15: Being Bad Is So Good

Cass's badass outfit^

So I'm not going to be able to update tomorrow, so I'm giving you the update today! Enjoy!

Nicky's POV

How do you explain to the one you love that the ex that just walked out was your first? Because of that, my ex has been semi-stalking me.

"I-I-ummm. You see-I-it. Grrrr."

"Nicky. Spit it out."

"Fine. She was my first. I thought I had something with her, but then she showed the ugly side of herself. She has been semi-stalking me since I broke up with her." One look at Cass's face showed all the emotions that played out.

 Sadness. Jealousy. Anger. 

"She won't come between us, right?"

"She means nothing to me. I only have eyes for you, Shorty." My left hand cupped her cheek, while I dipped my head to meet her lips with mine. For a short minute, our problems were forgotten until she pulled away.

"Nicky, she's leaving, isn't she?"

"In a week, she is visiting her parents."

"Damn it. Can't we stuff her in a box and ship her off to some other country?" 

Cass's POV

"Unfortunately, that might be illegal." He chuckled at my suggestion.

"Alright, I've got to get to work." Darn. I was hoping to get her out of my life.

"Since when did you get a job?" 

"I got one at Starbucks." 

"Does that mean your hot and sexy as hell boyfriend can get a free drink?" He smirked.

"Depends. What is he willing to do to get one?"

"I'd do you." My cheeks burned bright red, as he reached for me. Let's see if I can get the same reaction from him, shall we? 

"Nope. You touch me, I'll definitely be late for work." I winked at him as I headed towards the door. The look on his face was definitely worth it.

"When does my gorgeous barista get off work?"

"At three o'clock."

"Do you need a ride?"

"Nah. I'm good!" After kissing Nicky goodbye, I headed out the door. 

Later that day

"Welcome to Starbucks. What can I get you today?" 

"How about you stay the fuck away from Nick, whore." Well crap, the bitch is back.

"Was that supposed to be an insult? It's not very original."

"Just stay away from him."

"No can do, but if you could, he and I would appreciate it." Oh would you look at that. It's time to clock out! Before she could respond, I walked away and my coworker took my place. My backpack had my change of clothes. I changed into my outfit. Boy, was Nicky in for a surprise. My brother had helped me pick out a Ducati. I ended up getting the Ducati XDiavel. Before I sped off on my bike, I sent Nicky a text to let him know that I was on my way back.

I parked my bike in his driveway and waited for him to come out. 

Yes, his reaction was totally worth it.

I'm willing to be a badgirl for my batboy.

Nick's POV

I went out to greet my girlfriend, when I was met with a sight that made Nicky Jr. get excited. She was sitting on a Ducati XDiavel wearing an outfit that looked sexy as hell. I watched as she got off the bike and took her helmet off, letting her gorgeous hair fly around. She laughed when my jaw hit the floor. 

"So. What do you think?" She smirked. I pulled her into me immediately.

"I think you've caused a problem and now we should fix it." It was my turn to smirk, when an adorable blush crept its way onto her face. 

"Uh-Uh. Before we can do anything, we need to take care of the large pain in our asses, called Dani." SHIT! Who knew that an ex could be such a cockblocker?!

"Grrr. Let me make a phone call, then we can fix this little problem?" She walked up to me, putting her hands on my chest, letting them travel lower. I could feel her hot breath on my ear and neck as she whispered.

"If you don't make me wait too long.......then maybe....." Her hands had reached the waistband of my jeans, when she all of a sudden pulled away.

I had made the phone call, and basically told Dani to fuck off or I would call the police and have her charged with stalking.

I was now under the blankets in my bed with Cass curled into my side.

She is a goodgirl who would be bad for me.

I was a badboy who would be good for her.

Hey guys!!!! FINALLY! Dani is gone. About damn time. Comment and vote! I love to hear what you guys have to say! Until next time!

-teambuckybarnes