Chapter 14: What The Fucking Fuck?!

Cass's POV

Waking up in his arms, it just felt right. My cheeks blushed after remembering the events of last night. It was amazing. Nicky was gentle and caring, that was until I told him to go faster. He wasn't so gentle after that, but it was amazing. His arms were around my waist, and I struggled to get out of them. 

Finally! Go ninja me! I had slipped out of Nicky's grasp without waking him up. Well, let's make breakfast. I guess it might make up for the multiple times he's made me something to eat. Searching the cabinets and fridge, I finally found the ingredients for waffles. As I was scrambling the eggs, large hands pulled me into a familiar chest. 

"You scared me this morning. I thought you had left me, Shorty." His husky voice sent shivers down my already cold body. 

"Why would I leave without eating first?" I joked. He chuckled, his chest vibrating against my back.

"I have a feeling that after you ate, you probably wouldn't leave without kissing me." Turning my body around in his arms, I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. As I turned around, my arm touched the burning hot pan.

"OUCH!" I jumped in surprise. A big red mark made itself present on the inside of my forearm. Nicky grabbed my arm and put it under some cold water.

"I'll finish cooking for you, Cass."

"No, I wanted to cook for you. I've only burned myself twice and accidentally cut my pinky when cutting the fruit. That's a good day in the kitchen. I can do this!"

"Seriously? You burned yourself and cut yourself before I came down here? I'm banning you from my kitchen."

"Fine. I'll go cook in Sarah's kitchen." I turned to walk away, but he grabbed my arm and spun me into his embrace.

"Like hell, your leaving after what we did last night." He chuckled humorously. My cheeks burned.

"Just so you know, last night was amazing for me, Shorty." I buried into his chest before answering.

"Imph wash amphizngh feph meh tph."

"Could you repeat that? I can't understand a muffled Cass." Lifting my head from his chest, I looked up into his bright blue eyes.

"It was amazing for me too. I don't regret doing it with you."

"I'm glad." He lifted me up, and placed me on the counter top. He placed himself between my legs and connected our lips for an amazing kiss. I let my hands run through his hair, while his hands traveled to ass. 

"PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU GUYS WERE GOING TO PLAY HIDE THE PICKLE IN THE KITCHEN! PEOPLE EAT IN HERE!"

We jumped apart at the sudden noise screeching at us. Hopping of the counter, I hid my blushing self behind Nicky's muscular and taller frame. I peaked at the person in front of him, it was Sarah.

"Don't you know how to knock, Sarah?" Nicky asked rather annoyed.

"Don't you know how to lock a front door?" She didn't miss a beat with her smartass comeback.

Nicky grumbled and turned to dish up breakfast. 

"What did you come here for Sarah?"

"To warn you."

"About what?"

"Nicky, you want to tell her or should I?" She turned to Nicky, looking slightly mad.

"I-I-"

"His ex-girlfriend from Cali is here to visit." I was shocked.

"When were you planning on telling me?"

"I was going to tell you today over breakfast if Sarah, here, didn't interrupt!" He looked angry.

"Well, what are you going to do about-"

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Please tell me that's not-

"Nick! I know your home, hot stuff!" Shit, I jinxed it. I looked over at Nicky's panicked face. He opened the door. She immediately pulled him into a hug and started kissing his face.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!

-----------------------------------------

So here we were ten minutes later. Nicky had finally gotten the blonde bitchy leech off of him.

"Oh. Who's this, Nick? A cousin?" She batted her fake, clumpy eyelashes that I so badly wanted to rip off her eyelids.

"No. My girlfriend. You better fucking respect that, Dani." She gave him a pouty face that resembled a constipated cow.

"B-but I thought we could try again, Nick? Come on, she's just a fling, a rebound for you until you get back with me, baby!"

"Dani! She is my girlfriend, not you. I don't even know why you would come visit me!" At this point, I needed to show this fake that Nicky was taken. Wrapping my arms around his waist, I planted a kiss on his lips. Yes, right in front of Blonde-Bitchy-Bimbo.

"I'm here because my parents live here, and I thought I could come say hi. I thought we might be able to get back together. Remember the fun nights we had?" She tried to be seductive, she really did.

 In reality, she looked as seductive as a poop-flinging chimpanzee. 

"Excuse me, Dani. I don't believe you heard him correctly, he already has a girlfriend. ME. Now if you could show yourself to the door, that would be greatly appreciated." Her mouth made an O shape, shocked at my words.

"Y-You bitch! You have no idea what Nick and I had together. I know more about him than you do. He will get bored with a plain jane like you. He needs someone wild like me. Not a fucking whore, who is ugly as-" 

SLAP! 

Sarah had just bitch slapped the bitch. Now you know why she's my best friend.

"Will you shut up and stop embarrassing yourself more? Let me make it clear for you. You. Are. Not. Wanted. Shut. The. Fuck. Up. And. Get. The. Fuck. Out." Blonde leech stomped her foot and raced out the door faster than kid from raw vegetables. 

"Well, that was fun. You two obviously have stuff to talk about. I'm going to go shopping. Cass, if you need someone to help bury the slut's body, let me know. I have a shovel, truck, and an alibi. See ya!" She walked out, slamming the door behind her. I turned to the pale, shocked Nicky.

"What the fucking fuck was that?!"

Ooooh. Someone's in trouble. Nicky better find a way to make up for Dani's existence. Please comment and vote! Until next time!

-teambuckybarnes