Chapter Fourteen

DAMON

"Party!" Another guy drunk off his ass screamed into my face.I pushed him away and made my way to a quieter part of the room.

I sat down on a couch and took a sip of whatever drink was in the red plastic cup in my hand, embracing the warm feeling it left behind in my throat and stomach.

"Hey sexy." A bleach blonde girl with barely any clothes on purred.

I ignored her and took another sip of my drink.

I didn't even have a chance to move before she crawled onto my lap and straddled me.

"Can I help you?" I asked dryly.

I didn't feel attracted to this girl in any way, even though she was throwing herself at me. It would be so easy to take her upstairs, but I wasn't in the mood. And I wasn't the type of guy that did that anyway.

"I just want a fun time." She whispered in my ear. I could smell the alcohol on her breath, she was clearly drunk.

"Listen, I'm not interested. So why don't you leave me alone and go find some other guy." I snapped.

"Asshole." She muttered as she got off me and stomped away.

I rolled my eyes at her insult. I couldn't count how many times I'd heard that one. It was one of Sophia's favourite insults.

Wait, why was I suddenly thinking about her? She was nothing to me, just a pain in the ass.

I had to get my mind off of her.

I looked into the crowd of dancing people until I found a girl that was modestly dressed and pretty. Just my type.

"Can I join you?" I asked once I got to her on the dance floor.

She nodded and wrapped her arms around me.

We danced to the pounding music and with each song she got closer and closer until her body was flush against mine.

I crashed my lips to hers, unable to hold back any longer, and she eagerly responded. I smirked into the kiss, pleased with the effect I had on her.

She twisted her fingers into my hair as I let my hands roam her body and I gently bit down on her bottom lip, asking for entrance, but she denied.

I groaned in annoyance and she smirked.

She was teasing me.

For some reason the girl's stubbornness caused an image of Sophia to pop into my head. I could imagine her doing the same thing, teasing me and making me go at her pace, she always had to be in charge.

The girl pulled away when she noticed that I wasn't responding to her kiss anymore.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

I looked into her brown, lust filled eyes, wishing they were the greenish grey eyes that belong to Sophia.

I froze when I realized what I'd just thought. What the hell had gotten into me? Thinking bout Sophia when I was making out with another girl? Wishing the girl I was making out with was Sophia?

I had some serious problems.

"I gotta go." Was all I said to the girl before I stormed out the front door and into my car.

I angrily sped home, cursing myself for thinking about her.

Once I pulled into my driveway I checked the time. Almost three in the morning.

I was surprised I stayed at that party for that long. I usually left after an hour or two.

To be honest, I hated parties. They were a waste of time and energy. The only reason I went was to keep my image up. No one would like a guy that didn't attend parties, right?