Nightmare

He was running and he couldn't stop, the knowledge of what would happen if they caught him playing through his mind as possibilities ran wild. He knew that if he didn't lose them now, if he didn't escape now, he would surely be dead. He knew this area well enough, so WHY couldn't he find his way?! He knew this place inside and out, his photographic memory made sure of it. 'Dammit,' he mentally cursed as he turned a corner that was SUPPOSED TO lead him home but instead was a dead end, fear quickly escalated into terror when he realized that he was trapped. He had no way out. They had caught up to him and he was thrown into a nearby wall. It had hurt, but was bearable. The yells of demon and monster were as loud as ever. He was dead. Why?
"What did I ever do to deserve this!?" He yelled but, as usual, was ignored by all that was in earshot. One of the members of the mob began to walk up to him, kunai in hand and glinting excitedly in the dim light of the night as the figure aimed to kill the "demon child" as they liked to call him. He couldn't see the person though, he never could, they always looked completely black, as if someone had rid them of there color and replaced it with nothing but darkness. In a burst of speed, the figure attacked and Naruto opened his eyes and shot straight up from his bed, covered with sweat and tears starting to make tracks down his face. It was just a dream, it was just a nightmare.