11: Unwanted

Clem's POV

"Fuck you." I say, stomping to the room I woke up in.

I slam the door.

I hate him.

All he does is yell at me, I'm sick of it! Maybe I should just run away.

Run away.

Luke's POV

My eyes widen. She's never been like that before, she always is trying to stop the fighting, not be apart of it. 

"What a brat." Kenny mumbles.

"Don't act all innocent, Kenny. You left her for dead." I say.

"Stay out of this, Luke." He says angrily.

"No, we won't. She's just a little girl." Bonnie says.

"She sure doesn't act like one." Kenny scoffs.

"Just lay off of her, she's been through enough." Mike says.

"I'm done with this shit." Kenny says, going outside.

I sigh. When will he stop?

Clem's POV

I look around the room for supplies. I'll need some on the road. 

I open the closet. Score. A can of tomato soup and winter gloves. I need a little more.

I open a drawer. Nothing. I open another one. Still nothing.

I look under the bed. Another score. A knife and a flashlight. I turn the flashlight on to see if it works. It doesn't. Crap.

I stuff the things in my bag. Face it, I'll die on the road. I should just stay here. There's a lot of people who would kill me in less than a heart beat out there.

I sit on the bed. Two weeks ago I was in the woods with Christa. Two weeks ago.

Look at how fast things can go wrong. Two weeks and and almost all of your group is dead that you just met.

I miss how it used to be. I would draw in the kitchen while my mom made dinner. I would play soccer with my dad after school. I miss them. That was three years ago. Three horrible years ago.

Kenny hates me. No matter what I do, he finds a reason to yell at me. Why can't he stop? Does he not remember what he did to Larry? He smashed his head in with a salt lick. He probably was still alive. 

Yet, he yells at me for axing Sarita, who was bleeding to death. She was gonna die on the ground right there, I saved her from turning and killing her boyfriend. I know what I did was wrong, so he can shut up about it. 

But he never will.

***

I'm sorry this is a VERY short chapter, I'm running out of ideas. If you guys have any, please PM me. Thanks for reading!