What do you fear?

Chapter 5

The arms dealer was in a salvage yard just off the African coast; on a freighter called the Churchill. The ship was full of black market weapons that h had acquired. By the time that the team arrived Ultron, Wanda and Pietro were already there.

"He's a sickness!" Ultron exclaimed about Tony as Steve, Thor, Abi and Tony walked towards him.

"Ah, junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart." Tony sighed.

"If I have to." Ultron replied. He had grown a lot from the bot at the tower and was now round seven or eight foot.

"Nobody has to break anything." Thor said.

"Clearly you've never made an omelette." Ultron shot back. He had as much sarcasm as Tony.

"He beat me by one second." Tony said turning to Thor.

"Ah, yes. He's funny. Mr Stark." Pietro said looking at Tony. Wanda's eyes were, however, trained on Abi. "It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro looked to the weapons to his left.

"This was never my life." Tony assured the silver haired boy.

Abi stepped forward. "Pietro, you can both still walk away from this." She said steadily.

"Oh, we will." Wanda said.

"I know you've suffered..." Steve started.

"Captain America. God's righteous man. And his sister. The Hydra assassin without her soldier." Ultron interrupted. Abi's hands started to glow as she contained her rage at Ultron's comment about Bucky. "Pretending either of you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..."

Thor cut him off this time. "If you believe in peace, then let us keep it."

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet." Ultron countered.

"Yeah. What's the Vibranium for?" Tony asked.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." Ultron said.

He used some kind of force to pull Tony towards him while two more bots dropped on Steve and Thor. Tony and Ultron took off and started fighting in the air. Abi ran straight at Wanda and Pietro. Pietro tried to run but she through him back into the wall. Wanda tried to grab her but she blocked with her own powers. Wanda's resembled hers but whereas Abi's were blue, Wanda's were red.

"This will not help you avenge your parents. Ultron wants to kill us all." She said as a bot cam at her causing Pietro to slip past her and punch Steve in the face at high speed.

The arms dealer got his men and started shooting at them all. Abi blocked the shots before taking off and landing on the other deck where Nat and Clint where fighting. Abi watched almost in slow motion as Thor threw his hammer past Pietro. Pietro thought it would be a good idea to catch the hammer and therefore ended up flying over the railing, down a floor and into a pile of boxes. Ultron and Tony smashed through the side of the ship and continued to fight.

Pietro tried to stand put Abi pushed him back down with her powers. "Stay down, kid." She said before flying off again.

"It's time for some mind games." One of the other bots told Wanda who quickly went after Thor. She walked up to him and entered his mind; pulling up what she wanted.

"Thor status?" Steve asked over the comms.

"The girl tried to warp my mind. Take special care, I doubt a human could keep her at bay. Fortunately, I am mighty." He replied. Abi watched in his head, however, as he walked into what Wanda wanted him to see.