Chapter 21

*Lissa's P.O.V.*

"-And we know that we're headstrong and our heart's gone and the timing's never right but for now let's get away on a Roman holiday-"

I sang to Emma softly as we sat in the backseat of the car. Apparently Paris has a cabin and we all need a vacation. I mean we had to switch to homeschooling so we could stay with the girls. Especially Cameron, her being a baby and all.

Emma had been trying to get comfortable in the seat whilst leaning on me. I decided that the car seat and the seatbelt we're the two things getting in her way. She was so cute.

Mel on the other hand had already been sleeping on me for the past thirty minutes. She was just so tired lately, I have to get her checked out too. Cameron was just being a baby chewing on her little ring thingy that Nessa chilled for her.

"Hey, we're here." Paris parked the car and I undid the straps for Emma. She didn't wait a second longer to jump out of the car. Nessa got the baby and I got Mel in my arms.

What are we doing now? I walk into the reasonably large cabin to be stopped by Paris in front of me. It took me second to realize that she was staring at something.
I slowly looked passed her to see an older looking woman.

"Leave." Paris said, seething. I dint believe I've ever seen her this pissed before.

It aggravated me to see her so worked up by the mere presence of the woman.

"Paris, I will not-" the woman started but Paris cut her off.
"LEAVE NOW, BEFORE I DRAG YOU OUT MYSELF!"

Mel jumped in my arms and she slightly wiggled out of my hold.
"YOU WILL RESPECT ME, I AM YOUR MOTHER!" The woman screamed back.

Suddenly Emma started crying, then that set Cameron off and that set Paris off even more.

"LOOK WHAT YOU'RE CAUSING, LEAVE ME ALONE. I DON'T NEED YOU. YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME, LET ALONE A MOTHER. YOUR THE BAIN OF MY EXISTENCE. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. NOW LEAVE!" She screamed and shouted. I could tell that she meant it just by the feelings in her voice. She wanted this woman dead and gone. So I stepped in.

I walked up to the woman and pointed to the door, "I'm sorry ma'am, but if I have to pull you out, I will."

I started to take my jacket off for more control if it came to that, but she started moving towards the door.

"What has your father done to you?" She whispered out over the crying babies. She pulled a disgusted look onto her face as she looked at us and the kids.

Paris had an even more disgusted look as she pointed out to the door, "He gave me a life."

I ushered her out of the door shutting and locking it when she was over the threshold.

I picked Emma up and started to bouncer in my arms calming me down. She stopped crying soon after Cameron did. Everything was quite and nice but still kind of tense.

"Daddy, who is that?" She sat in my arms but she faced Paris with her question. We all knew she was talking about the woman.

"No one, she was just a mean old lady with a lot of bad things going on in her head," she calmly explained to her.

Paris stood back up and ran a hand through her dark short hair, "only my mother would be insane enough to walk through the woods alone."

She picked her bag up and walked into one of the bedrooms closing the door.

"What the hell was all of that?" Mel turned to Nessa.

"Her mom, she's not a good person at all," Nessa said rocking Cameron in her arms.

"I see, but how did she know we'd be here," Mel sat down looking up at Nessa. She's right, how did she know we would be out here?

"I don't know, I've only seen her two times, that being my second time," she put Cameron down on the couch.

We nodded and she headed to the Kitchen.

I saw a stereo system and I instantly thought of the perfect song. I stated examining the system and then boom, I found what I was looking for, and hole for the Auxiliary cord. I pulled the cord from my Beats Mixr
Headphones, and connected the other end to stereo.

I scrolled my music and tapped the song I was looking for.

Paris had been out of the room for two minutes now. She came out when I was hooking everything up.

"I love this song, what is it?" Paris smiled nodding her head at me.

"It's by BANKS it's one of her new tracks, called Gemini Feed." I looked at her smiling too.

"I love it."

"I know right it's awesome," I laughed at her silly dancing.

"So what do you guys wanna eat," Nessa asked laughing at us too.

Sudden Emma started to dance with us too, but once Nessa said something about she stopped and turned to her, "Mommy, I want spascetti," she shouted out.

"Spaghetti it is," she laughed and started to pull out the ingredients. Mel smiled at us and started to help in the kitchen. I love these guys so much. I don't think I've ever loved anyone but Mel this much.