Chapter 13

*Lissa's P.O.V.*

I open my eyes to Mel on top of me. Her hips straddled me as she lay on me. I could feel her hot breath hitting my neck instantly turning me on.

I look down to see us both in clothes. I had on white tank top with white briefs. On top of me Mel had on one of my white T-shirts and some of my white boxer shorts.

She always does this. I'm a very heavy sleeper so you could literally do anything and I would remain sleeping. She even put my socks on.
She'd puts our clothes on and realizes that she's sore and or exhausted and fall asleep on me.

I lift up to have her wrap her limbs around my body. I walk out of the room to be met with the smell of food. I start to make my way to the kitchen and set my Teddy Bear in a seat.

"Hey guys, how're things going?" I ask looking at the Paris cooking and Vanessa in a state somewhat like Mel's except she was actually conscious.

Vanessa let out a groan and decided to put her head down on the table.

"I'm fine, but she's soar you know the morning after pain." Paris continued to cook. She was basically done so I decided to just be cool and grab the plates from the labeled cabinet. Labels, very convenient.

She served the breakfast and I took Baby's plate with mine.

Thanking Paris, I sit in front of Mel. I start to gently call her name. Then shaking her.

"Ducky, my head hurts. And my body." She held her head as she looked up to me. Before anymore words were exchanged, Vanessa already had a bottle of Advil in me hand.

"Give her two," Vanessa said with her head down feeding herself.

I put two in my hands then handed them to her with a glass of water. She took them while I sat down. She got up and came to me she resumed in her previous position. Her head lay on my shoulder and her arms around my neck and legs around my waist.

"Teddy, you have to eat, baby." I try to feed her but she turns her head. The opposite direction.

"Teddy Bear, what's wrong?" I tried to get sight of her eyes but I couldn't. She shook her head to answer my question.

She's lieing to me, why? I know that because when we talk she never shakes her head, or turns away. She verbalizes her thoughts to me freely.
I lifts up and grab both of our plated and said a quick sorry to Paris and Vanessa while disappearing into our room.

Carefully setting the plates down on the dresser, I sit on the bed with Mel still attached to my front.

Pulling her back to look at her she let her head and eyes fall. Then unexpectedly tears start to fall.
I start to freak out, I don't know what to do. She tells me everything.

"Teddy, talk to me, tell me what's wrong, baby girl, please." I was now begging for her to tell me.

I look at the clock to realize that we had an exact hour till school started. When I turned back around, Mel's neck caught my eye. Her other bruises faded but they still were noticeable. My hicky stood out the most.

That and I still wasn't getting it. What is wrong with my Teddy Bear.

"What's wrong? Is it me, was I too rough last night, did I hurt you? I swear I'll never do it again!" I couldn't help it, words and apologies just kept falling out.

I was saying anything to make her feel better when all of a sudden she kissed me.

I kissed her back as soon as I realized her lips were on mine. What the hell is happening to my Baby.